Thread: Zaku Retiring* -- for non-admins to veiw

Spontaneous Psychotic Socializer N/U Marine Zaku-x109's Avatar

Default Zaku Retiring* -- for non-admins to veiw

Shocking title, no?
    Anywho... I've been overkillingly busy with highschool trying to work my ass off to pass some classes this ending grading period (coming into school before 7:10am EST two times a week, and staying afterschool 4 times a weeks and get home around 7pm EST*).
    Besides that my mom still doesnt have a job after 3 1/2 years and she's already cashed in 2 out of the 3 retirement accounts she had and she's thinking about cashing in the last one just to keep us afloat. If it gets to back I might have to get a part-time job somewhere to get some income going in.
    All n' all this sums up my situation, so if the appropriate ppl could take the certain measures after reading this, it would be appreciated.

"So don't shed a tear or mourn my passing. There will be others that will take my place and begin anew. So do not cry. But always remember Zaku as that one person that tried to make the gaming community fun where he could.."

Short History of my life below if you're interested.

Well, first off, when I moved away and went to VC Elementary, then moved on to VC Middle School. Where I was held back once in 6th grade (math skills were at elementary school level), and I believe 2-3 times in 8th grade (same reason).
    When I was in Middle school I was put into or was still in a Special Educations class (Sped is the slang used by the students). During this time I didn't know much about what went on about my education and how they were dealing with my "needs" so I can go on to high school. A few years near the end of my middle school term my parents began to talk to me about whats been going on. They said that the school system was passing into high school and then on to college just to get me out of the system.
    After a few years into my high school term my parents began to search for an attorney to get the "special needs" that I needed to be successful in school. We found one and after 1-2 years of meetings back and forth, they finally settled to agree to pay for out-of-school tutoring or schooling as it might be called (sorry that I left some details out). For one whole summer, I spent getting assistance in all the areas that needed immediate attention. The place I went to was called Lindamood Bell (Reading Help | Tutor | Center | School | Methods | Process | Skills | Education | Fluency | Phonics | Clinic). Before on division ("house" division) I had to have a cheat sheet just to follow the steps and also had major issues with multiplication. But after one whole summer at this place, I no longer needed a cheat sheet and also had a better grasp on my multiplication.
    After a year or so passed, it was decided that I would spend another whole summer there to focus on other important areas (I made the decision myself to do this). Moving along, now that I am able to do math a little more fluently than before I'm taking Euclidean Geometry for my Junior year, but I'm still struggling with it a little. I've been working on school 99.9% of the time even sometimes during the weekends. You see, since the beginning of this school year I've been staying after school 4 times a week for math assistance as well as 2 times a week for when I come in early for Spanish-I help.
    Also, I joined the "BSA - Boy Scouts of America" when I was in the first few years of middle school around the age of 16. They helped me become more sociable, interactive (interacting with others), and self-confident. nearing the age of 18 years old, I was near the end of my Eagle Scout Project when I finished it only 2-3 months before my birthday. So now I have the Eagle Scout Rank among the Boy Scouts of America, which I'll have forever.

I left out the part about my house being built on fill and that our house wasn't approved by the county and etc.

I sometimes look back on my youth (im 19yrs old now) and wonder, why must such things end so soon :'( ? My parents tell me I shouldnt be worrying about the future (what I'm going to do after college), but I say "I've already lost so much time and wasted the good times I'll never get back
    ________
    married woman Cam
    Last edited by Zaku-x109; 05-12-2011 at 06:34 PM.

JuuJuu

ill still miss u bro, good times.... good times.....

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

good luck bro, wish you the best.
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

:[ Come visit sometime?
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

Spontaneous Psychotic Socializer N/U Marine Zaku-x109's Avatar

i might visit during the weekends if I'm not flogged with homework and studies for upcoming test/quizes
    ________
    Dodge power wagon history
    Last edited by Zaku-x109; 05-12-2011 at 06:35 PM.

N/U Commando
    Nieuw Vennep/The Netherlands/Close to Amsterdam
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:12249747

althought i don't know u i wish u the best of luck
    and i look forward to meet u ingame

take care

Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20040289

from eagle to eagle, i wish you luck man

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Like i said before Zak, you will be missed :[
    Come visit DOT sometime

N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:10488049

you will be very dearly missed zaku you are one of my closest freiends in zm and this community.... tears

please chat with me sometime when ya get a chance
    [IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/badass4625/KamisSig.gif[/IMG]

[URL="http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/"][IMG]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/b_560x95.png[/IMG][/URL]

Server Admin Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:11674747

I'll miss you, come visit sometime

Thread Information