OK guys here we go...didnt see myself doing this after having 2 other clan of my own years ago in 1.6 but hey i really like you guys..
anyways I have been playin in yalls servers for a month or 2 now and have got to know a few members, anyway im not that good i have my on and off days but i enjoy the game and maybe with a little help from some more experienced players i will get better, I am polite to most until someone rags on me but even then im pretty calm about things, I have a pretty good knowledge of server setup and deployment...i have setup quite a few myself not just 1.6 but source as well...i have a small 10 person server setup on my other machine for a few friends who are new to the game so i let them practice in it before they jump into the bigger servers...well I like hangin with you guys and would consider it an honor to have the opportunity to be a part of this great community.
1 note also..i am not really looking for CAL or anything unless like over night a miracle should take place and i wake up awesome lol..but maybe something i would consider later down the road....anyways thanks for taking the time to read my post and if I cant get into w0rd its cool and i will understand...thanks again guys.