leave the server like it is.
we got a lot of admins now that play a fucking lot in there and in my opinion we are used to them now. just my opinion. if they dont follow the rules u can ban them.
and just think one thing: if there werent all the koreans that are shitty at zm, would our ranks rly that good? were we rly able to go for a 20-0 score? i dont think we were.
i know they can be annoying as hell but just kick/ban.
if we start another zm server for regs it will die soon. it would be empty when i get on my comp cause its night for most of you. and when it gets "full" i bet theres a max of 10 player in there. 5 of them would be admins and there wont be any admins in our normal zm server then.
and be honest guys, u know the regs know good and gay spots where its hard to reach them. do you rly want to have a server like that? every1 in gay spots? just 10 players?
i know some of the players are statwhores and they wouldnt be in the top10 without their korean kills.
so just leave the server like it is. im used to the koreans now and if they break the rules ill kick/ban them. thats my job as an admin.

Saj.