Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vanilla Zombie Mod Server? (FUCKING IMPORTANT)

unrealtaco

i had an epic long comment but im not gonna bother posting it because the decision is ultimately up to the higher ups on the server,, i just dont wanna see the server die again because i rather enjoy playing on zm

-takko

JinkoNeko

Hmm, I must be on crack right now but anyway. Do the reserved slots work on the server atm? Perhaps a lesser option to test out if something must be done could be that, during korean hours set the server to allow people with steam id's to get in the server via reserved slots and boot a non steam player out for them. This might be an interesting option which would be less drastic and possible to help a bit to slowly change things if change need be done. Though if res slots don't work period still, then that would be a shame. =/

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Quote Originally Posted by JinkoNeko View Post
    Hmm, I must be on crack right now but anyway. Do the reserved slots work on the server atm? Perhaps a lesser option to test out if something must be done could be that, during korean hours set the server to allow people with steam id's to get in the server via reserved slots and boot a non steam player out for them. This might be an interesting option which would be less drastic and possible to help a bit to slowly change things if change need be done. Though if res slots don't work period still, then that would be a shame. =/
    What would be the point in reserve/VIP slots then -_-
    I vote on letting our superiors announce their thoughts, etc.
    Dot shall sit back, and continue with N/U even if there are changes that aren't the best.

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

I don't think they work right now.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:10488049

ok guy's my 2 cents and i promise not too make it long like some know i'm famous for

first i have personally seen all of nat's hard work and deication into the zm server along with the other servers and the forums and making new maps and models so i know how hard ya work and your normally up very late ( till 2 or 3 sometimes ) and nat i do remember how the server was before the change cause i was there tring to help to the best of my abilty's altou i will agree that i didn't do as much as you cause of reasons we both know about ( i won't disclose here but nat should know what i mean )

second even thou i fougth you like tooth and nails buot this at first i have come to realize that even thou i hate the annoing koreans that are trouble makers that if not for them and the other non- steam players we would either be dead in the water or hanging on for dead life to keep the server up and running

third with that said i personally am in agreement with dot on this one
    Nat, Random, Vit, Sio And Pasties and possabilty Sajoria should have this desion to themselves to decide amougs themselfs cause they are the ones that contrubie the most time , energy and resourses into this server and community as a whole and even thou i might not like the outcome i will deal with and accept it
    but i wil add this one comment options A and D are bad ideas in my option
    i don't need to explain why a is A bad idea
    but option D I agree with nat that no matter how bad or retarded th koreans can be in no way should we revolke there rights to play cause that almost like the holcoust for germans or the slavery and civil rights in america
    IT'S NOT RIGHT

KAMIS 2 CENTS

P.S LITTLE UPDATE ON ME MY COMP IS STILL IN PROCESS OF BEING REBUILT HAD TO ORDER A NEW CPU FAN FROM NEWWEGG SINCE CRAPPIE ONE THAT CAME WITH PROCESSOR WON'T WORK
    SOULD HAVE IT BACK SOMETIME THIS WEEKEND
    I',M ON A LIBRAY COMP ATM
    [IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/badass4625/KamisSig.gif[/IMG]

[URL="http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/"][IMG]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/b_560x95.png[/IMG][/URL]

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:11495812

After reading the posts here, I feel that we should just keep ZM how it is.

However, i would like one thing looked into....
    Seeing as we are now full nearly 24/7...
    Maybe we could get some more player slots?
    thoughts?
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/weamdebest000/randomherosig-1.png[/img]

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

Player Slot history:

- We had 40
    - Bandwidth costs led Sios to drop ZM to 30 in January
    - A week or 2 ago he upped it to 40 again
    - Some admins found it too insane so I asked Sios to drop it down again, so now it's 32

Part of the problem was that some maps are fine with 30 but with 40 they lag real bad. Retribution is the most stark example, but it also happens on Atix Helicocksucker. WTFHax also gets a bad start-up lag when it's 40.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:11495812

okay then. It'll stay exactly as it is.

[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/weamdebest000/randomherosig-1.png[/img]

Thread Information