Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Shopping.

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16633048

Default Holiday Shopping.

I am so sick of holiday shopping. I have so many people that I need to buy gifts for. I simply don't have the time/money/desire/energy to do so.

I feel like I have spent tons of money and I only have shit for half the people I am buying for.
    I have 3 siblings that are getting me things so I feel obligated to return the favor. 4 Grandparents who I get something for every year once again to return the favor. 4 friends and 2 parents.

All I have to say is. DVDs are fucking expensive. How come people never want the movies that are in the 5 dollar bin at wally world? (walmart)

They always want the limited addition extra features and everything but the kitchen sink versions.
    I am running out of ideas for the grandparents. I always get something clever and amazing but I can't think/find anything to trump my previous awesomeness. It is EXREMLEY difficult to find things. I am better off making them all a homemade card or something.

ANYWAYS. Shopping right now is a nightmare. I hate shopping to begin with but no.... its like fucking rabid gorillas at the store. Don't get me started about the driving to get two and from the stores.

I love how people think it is perfectly okay to ignore all the laws of the road and just grid lock everyone to hell.

"Well my lights red but I am just going to stop right in the middle of the intersection."

Fucking retards.

I am especially fond of those who create their own parking spaces and make a passage way that is physically impossible to maneuver between or around.

Lmfao. I love the sales people at malls who try and drag you into a conversation in order to sell you something.

I leave my brother alone in the mall for two seconds, next thing I know some guy is "buffing" his nails with the newest nail care product.

I lost all hope in humanity... and my brother.... after that.

I hate shopping.

I hate holidays.

I hate being so damn cold. -22 windchill FTW.

Yeah. =/

There were no posts in this forum so I figure I would start it off with a bang.

BANG.

now gtfo
    easy target: i am going to make some pasties.
    Wolfeh: =))?
    easy target: lol
    easy target: pasta
    easy target: not pasties.
    Wolfeh: Wow. Nice typo.

Server Admin N/U Marine easytarget's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:5825314

Did you get my mouse or wat? I didn't see any hints in that post.

~Easy

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

I did as much shopping online as i could. Helps reduce exposure to the throngs of idiots this time of year. :/

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:4815880

you got nothing
    I have 2 sets of parents
    1 brother
    6 step sisters
    2 grandparents
    my wife/girlfriend
    daughter
    brothers son
    all 6 step sisters have kids(at least one)
    3 friends
    8 customers(job)
    food for family
    mortgage
    heat
    oil
    electricity
    gas
    liquor
    drugs
    HOLY FUCK!

YOU DO NEED TO DIE NOW!
    [img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,n00b-spc-Unlimited.png[/img]
    [URL=http://3mb.us/view-738_pasties_final_revised.gif][img]http://3mb.us/images/738_pasties_final_revised.gif[/img][/URL]

Turtletara420: Hahahaha. Pasties Yes Ur the master....always
    Turtletara420: Prob. shouldn't have said that, but yes...Ur the master!!! I bow at ur feet! Oh master how can I serve

HlStats

@ Easy
    Yeah I bought you one. And there were hints all through out the post. It's like the Da Vinci code. You can figure it out.....

@ Ender
    Online shopping would make more sense, but last minute shopping never works when you have to wait for shipping and stuff.

@ Pasties
    You win. Lmfao.

HlStats

You have nothing on me.

The new star wars mmo is coming out in February and I have to get that for wolfeh for Christmas. What now? It has been brought.

~Easy

HlStats

Dude, what are you whining about... it's only like 5+

relax

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

i hide out and not talk to anyone during christmas
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

HlStats

Yah its 5 whole dollars and then some. gasp. So u guys here about this one time, Wolfeh was telling me the definition of a metaphor and i said no it wasnt, but she said yes it was and she decided to go to the the dictionary to prove me wrong and read the definition to me and i was like, told ya, and she was like, see?...wait...what...omg i just proved myself wrong! what a dweeb.

~Easy

N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:10488049

I beat all of ya'll
    I HAVE NO FAMILY to speak of
    Father - been in prison last 20 plus years
    Mother - is a Jehovah witness hence no holidays
    Aunt - very sick and doesn't give a damn (has no kids and never married)
    All four grand parents - passed away over 20 years ago
    Don’t know jack bout fathers side of family except grandparents since he was adopted
    No wife or girl friends bad break up 2 yrs back and kinda glad cause we had to buy gifts for 20 plus people just on her side and I didn't get shit except cheap stocking stuffers and the like VERY STUCK UP FAMILY
    And just for your info my mother been married 3 times and divorced 3 times and countless boyfriends but none to speak of lately

so it's basically me my brother and his wife that exchange gifts but we only spend 20 bucks on each other MAX but they spend the majority of the xmas day with her family ( and no I don't go there a very tight bunch they only put up with my brother cause there married )

so the mortal to the story is and I just take bout a week off work and sit on my fat ass and watch you crazy people get stuck in traffic, sit in very crowded airports and wait for days for a flights out, sleep in cheap motels, spend hundreds of dollars on gas just to drive a couple of hundred miles to see people ya only see twice a year, share beds and houses with people ya really hate cause there your in-laws, spend another couple of hundred on food wine and champagne, spend another few hundred on stupid lights that get tangled in a box up in the attic all year long and glass ordainments that ya have to replace cause they break when dropped and big ass decorations that ya almost break your neck setting up every year and gather cobwebs and take up space in your basement, and that stupid tree that’s a fire bug waiting for the match to ignite it and drinks more water than I do and sheds pine needles all over the house that you have to spend hours cleaning it up and than ya just throw it out in the ditch to die a very lonely and sad death and turn brown and cause a eye sore till the trash man finally drags it away or maybe ya use that cheap imitation xmas tree that ya bought at that dept store and it's always missing parts or doesn't look right and takes up even more space in the attic and ya have to break your neck dragging it down and setting it up

oh ya and my fav part ya spend a couple of hundred if not thousands of dollars on gifts for people ya don't even really know and or like and ya have to rack your brain to up what ya did last year and stand in line for days just to get that one gift for someone and buying gifts for people you won't see for a whole year and will probably be returned or exchanged anyways cause it's not the right one or the wrong size or it doesn't fit where it's suppose to go or they just plain don't like it and all this time your maxing the hell outta your credit cards and checking acct and spending more money than ya made in the last three months alone all for one day that passes by just like the others and you spend the rest of the year trying to pay off all the money ya spent that all for that one day

so while ya'll are all doing that I’m gonna be sitting on my fat ass eating chili going to the movies, watching T.V and killing me some zombies over in the zm server and laughing my ass off at all you crazy people doing playing Christmas with all your relatives and what not
    HAVE FUN!!!

p.s little disclaimer like I said at top of post I have no family to speak of so it's my god given right to feel this way CAUSE NOONE GIVES A DAMN BOUT ME SO WHY THE HELL SHOULD I DRAIN ALL MY RESOURCES FOR THEM ??

BAH HUMBUG
    KAMI
    Last edited by kamikaze_bad_ass; 12-24-2008 at 03:56 AM.
    [IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/badass4625/KamisSig.gif[/IMG]

[URL="http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/"][IMG]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/b_560x95.png[/IMG][/URL]

Thread Information