Thread: There should be a set rules list for admins

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shizzle

Could someone please explain to me about adjusting my rates.Like if I follow the instructions and change them to what it says to play on the server,then how will it affect me if I join other servers that are lets say a 100 tic server.I honestly just play on the server for fun and never got into adjusting rates and such so Im kinda hesitant about changing settings to play on one server.If I join a 100 tic server for instance then what would I change my rates to for that.Other servers dont have instructions for this so I have no idea what the settings would be to play on other servers if I change things to play on this server.
    I know it may sound noobish but I mean theres a lot of people like myself that just play with whatever the default seetings are and dont even know about changing them.
    I do find it very hard to understand that I have been playing regularly on the server since around September usually finishing within the top 50 in points in each month and have never had a problem before or been told by anyone to adjust my rates so why all of a sudden did it become a issue?
    Last edited by Shizzle; 12-20-2008 at 12:18 PM.

Thread Information