Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There should be a set rules list for admins

The Soopa Koopa Troopa N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:3225001

The rules are in the motd, but I think it was linked to a pic on the old website, and not coming up in game right now? sios? And btw there is a list of rules we follow, It is/was in the admin section. So you can't see them. I guess someone can post them in the public sections if you want. I don't take rates as being a big thing, but if I ask them to be fixed I expect it to be done. Just like if I ask you not to use your mic, or some other bullshit. The only reason this becomes a big deal is if several people complain about it. I personally don't sit in the rate menu cycling through everyone. Once again I blame valve for not allowing servers to change clients rates, that is the reason alot of people didn't know what they were for a long time.
    aka
    Soopa Koopa Troopa
    As & Ks
    [url=http://www.finalbattleground.com/profile/soopa+koopa+troopa/][img]http://sig.finalbattleground.com/p/13170.jpg[/img][/url]

Banned N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:1352559

yes everyone with messed up rates were warned multiple times and told how to change them a few different times but only some changed them....this went on for a good 30 to 45 minutes before people started getting kicked.

we want people to keep coming back and to have fun...but how much fun is it for people to try and shoot another player that is skipping all over the map because their rates are screwwed up..so thats why we like people to set their rates accordingly, so everyone is having fun and not trying to shoot at people skipping all over the map.

Shizzle

Well it was actually like 5 minutes from the time of the warnings to the time everyone got kicked.All anyone would have to do is look at admin logs to see that.I played out one round after I was asked to change rates and then was kicked.I had already been playing on the server for quite a while for the warning came.There was at least 10 people all told to fix rates by admin,then no more then 5 minutes after the list of players were all kicked one after another.Not posting this for the sake of starting an argument but I can tell you for a fact I played out one round after the warning and then was actually reading how to change my rates when I was kicked.

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:15012290

Again man i would like to say that i did talk with Kumar and he told me that it was a on-going battle with people in the server that night. After he said it the last time he just went down the list kicking everyone with bad rates. I really think you just came into it right in the middle of everything. We all know your a great player and a asset to us in n00b Unlimited, To avoid any future issues or questions hop in vent and shoot away. Our Admins are always in there and would love to help out a n00b.

Take care buddy and see you in dust 2 soon !!

Pen.
    Carry your last name, Don't let it carry you !

ThirtySeven

Smile Auto Set

Is there a way to setup the server whereas when you join rates are all set to server reqs.?

Thread Information