I know your including me in that group of people who's opinions you don't respect. But I'm not gonna lie nat, after reading that update post when you no-steamed zm, I saw how you labeled each month and showed each month had no progression at all, I felt bad. So i reconsidered and I realized the only reason I'm an admin, and I'm playing in N/U as is everyone else, is because of your work. Therefore I solemnly swear not to question whatever decision you make. I would also like you to know I am with the N/U Zombie Mod Server no matter what decision you make.

In my opinion (That of which you disrespect) I would like to see A or B happen. The thought of 2 ZM servers is just like seeing an abandoned lot that you could turn into a mini mall or something big. I would just like to know (If I'm allowed) would the server be identical to the old one? Cuz i don't think any changes are needed to all the mods in the current ZM.

Although I'd like to see one of these happen, I would not be hurt nor would i turn against you or N/U if you made a different decision. You probably don't get this enough - Thanks Nat