HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

ok so far i have the below listed admins showing abuse of thier powers:

shortbus
    sajora
    unrealtaco
    organdonor

you 4 have slaped or slayed entire teams multiple times and i will not stand for it.

ICEBITCH - sort this out before i do... this is the last time im going to bother being passive on the issue!

any others i catch will be dealt with promptly by the owners if the jr-owners cant handle it.

here are some of the rules our admin are to adhere to:

1) when dead lay off the mics! <-- even admin MUST conform to this rule!!!
    2) 1 min and 30 seconds is the deadline for camping ALL team mates must be moving to obtain the objective at that point... slay people that ARE NOT heading to thier objective.
    3) teamswitching is a part of the servers and the map will NOT be restarted becuase you were team switched. if i find anyone restarting servers becuase they were switched i will remove all access to the comands to switch maps or restart the servers!!
    4) mic spamming is considered anything over 30 seconds and is a convesation that is not dealing with counterstrike (hence we have a thing called TEAMSPEAK that you all are required to be in while in game!)
    5)demo's are required for ALL perm bans or perm ban requests by admins (only jr-owners and owners are allowed the rights to perm ban). anyone banning perm with out permission will be removed from having the rights to ban on the ban website.
    6) any and all complaints against other admin go directly to the jr-owners of that server (unless you are a jr-owner then it goes to the owners)
    7)jr-owners run thier servers, admins that come directly to the owners will be sent back to the jr-owners for that server.
    teleporting and no-clip by admin is prohibited... abuse of these commands will get them removed. (i dont see any worthwhile reason for ANYONE to use them)
    9) do your jobs while in game! dont wait for another admin to deal with it, just get it done.
    10) respect your fellow admin. disputes in game or in front of the public will NOT be tolorated in any shape, way, form.
    11)treat N/U and its servers as if you were a guest in someones house... keep it clean and orginized and maintained. in other words visit the forums and chat with regulars that love being here... deal with issues in game promptly...dont disrespect players with out cause to do so.

and some more:

1. you WILL be in teamspeak when in game no more exceptions!
    2. you WILL be in the forums replying to posts and doing your part keeping this community active!
    3. you WILL listen to what the owners of this community tell you
    4. picking on players (no matter how funny you THINK it is) is admin abuse and WILL not be tolerated!
    5. you WILL be signed in on xfire while on line!
    6. you WILL extend the common courtesy of respect to ALL players!
    7. do your jobs and be the admin we expect you to be.

enough said
    siosios
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:9332709

well yes i slapped all players a few times but i initiated a vote before and every1 was laughing and when they said stop it i stopped it
    but i cant remember to slay a team normally i dont slay in gungame even if there are campers or something if a round takes to long i beacon the remaining players but normally i dont slay unless the last players are retarded and cant end the round even though beacon is on but this happened like 2 or 3 times since i started playing on gungame
    and i dont think that any of the regadmins would slay a team only cause he feels like it

Saj
    [CENTER][url=http://www.finalbattleground.com/profile/Sajora/][img]http://sig.finalbattleground.com/p/3588.jpg[/img][/url]

[URL=http://img594.imageshack.us/i/sajoraforum.jpg/][IMG]http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3315/sajoraforum.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[url=http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=54][img]http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/sig-54-random.png[/img][/url][/CENTER]

Short_Bus

we did a vote for slap fight before i did it and slay all was when the last man won and map was over but sorry i'll quit doing it. oh i do slay all in the morning when its me an 3 bots.oh and when i slay the bots i slay myself so i can practice scout, i really suck with it.

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19135140

i will admit that i have slayed 2 ppl usein the sm_slay @all but that was after the there was 2 ppl & the beacons was on 4 more then 3 or 4 mins & thay cant cant find the other person or there camping or somethin like that as 4 the slapin or spanking i do it 4 the same reasons camping i have never did any thing of the sort just bc i felt like it & i have never cn any of the other admins doin it as 4 when im not around thats another story. but if this is such a prob then ill just go 4 the kick or ban right after the warnings but the reason i do not do this is bc i dont want 2 lose the ppl that come in2 the server if its the regs that come in all the time 4 the most part allways do what there told 2 do sometimes they can b a lil testy but other then that i have no probs with them. its allways the new players that come in & break the rules like campin in the tower in play hard when we tell them 2 get out thay dont so i slap them off & as well do the other admin. thus y we blocked it off bc we where sick of yellin at ppl 2 get out of there, slayin,slapin,kickin or baning them.thats where most of the slaps & slays came form that is admin in gg.

as 4 Abomination he has been slaped by me or slayed by me more then once but thats bc he was camein or afk bc we cant move them 2 spec anymore other then that i have never cn any1 do it 2 him bc thay felt like it & i have warned him about it b4 i did so.

Jr. Owner ORGANDONOR

unrealtaco

Quote Originally Posted by Short_Bus
    we did a vote for slap fight before i did it and slay all was when the last man won and map was over but sorry i'll quit doing it. oh i do slay all in the morning when its me an 3 bots.
    the same goes for me with this for the exeption of the last part of it the one time i have slapped everybody was after one of the admins initiated a vote on that and i only use /sm_slay @All command after the game is done and someone has won besides that the only other command i usually ever really use is /sm_beacon @all when its taking to long

taco

Shnarf

I have never seen unrealtaco or shortbus ever abuse there admin and I am there almost everyday. As for the others... lets just say I have been slayed and temporary banned by them just for their amusement on occasion.

chessypeddler

yeah i play at nu gun game all the time,

unrealtaco, the only thing ive seen him do is figure out how to use his admin powers, accidently slaying all or something like that. and trying to get a moose admin skin... lol

Shortbus, one of our better admins very level headed. Emerica.

Sajora, its sajora hes been admin forever keeps afk specs off the server, mutes spammers, plays funny admin sounds, keeps the server fun.

Organ, overall a good admin, keeps new maps coming in sometimes slapping players or slaying ridiculous campers, but all in the sake of fun and reason.

idk who complained but they must have some serious issues and should probably consider bitching about them to his/her therapist and not to the owner of a server.

Short_Bus

wow coming out the wood work, thanks guys.America brother

Shnarf

Quote Originally Posted by chessypeddler
    Organ, overall a good admin, keeps new maps coming in sometimes slapping players or slaying ridiculous campers, but all in the sake of fun and reason.
    Guess "fun" is a good description, if you consider getting slapped or slayed for no reason fun.

Wargasm

Funny, thought I already had an account set up...anyway. I'm not going to read the entire thread. Just gonna post my piece.

From what I heard from admins and players present at the time, he was camping and being slapped around for it. When I heard who this guy was, I wasn't surprised.

Abomination is known for camping and general, petty disruption (ie: the usual hacking accusations, etc). Having run into him on another GG server, I can add that this behavior carries on elsewhere.

As for the behaviors of the admins allegedly involved--

Sajora: Think I played with him before he was an admin, though I could be mistaken. Never struck me as the type to be disruptive to a fun gaming environment then, and as an admin, he's been a facilitating authority more often than an enforcing one. As for the latter, I've yet to personally see--let alone hear second-hand--that he was one to get carried away or abuse his power.

Unreal Taco: A new addition and a long-standing player before hand. I've played with him frequently after he was appointed admin and, again, have seen no indication of abuse. Even during a period when he was under severe emotional stress, he didn't lash out. I can't remember how many times that situation alone has led to abuse on other servers. The man gets kudos for that.

Short Bus: Another recent addition. He gets the same review as Taco, except in place of emotional stress, he does receive quite a bit of ribbing by the players. Of course it's all in good fun, and I'm sure he realizes that. A less capable and abusive admin would've blown his lid...Surely most of us are familiar with the type. Yet he's been very stable, as chill as I can ever remember him, and has shown no inclination to abuse his power.

Organ Donor: He's a huge personality on the server. He, among a handful of server regulars, got me to switch from frequenting 24/7 office to the GG server. That being said, I have heard a few complaints by some of the players. Their synopses of any given event was petty, in fact reminding me why I haven't accepted admin positions for a long time now. All they see is the jr. owner tag and the moment some enforcement comes their way, the inevitable bitching follows. Unless if they're banning a blatant hacker. Then everything's copacetic. Mhm. Well, personally I'm tired of hearing the same old shit when there's evidence to the contrary. I've seen more than one instance where Organ provided oversight for his admins' actions, validating that they weren't in violation of the expected conduct of a server admin. All that aside, he's the most active of the jr. owner staff, least from what I've seen. He shows great dedication to his role.

Which brings me back to Abomination. His contributions thus far have been mild annoyance and prolonging several rounds as the, eh..."last man camping." He hasn't exactly built strong ties to server regulars or the admin team at large. What more has to be said?

...Ah yes, about the slapping and slaying.

It's happened, but not as an abuse of power, rather as a form of entertainment that the majority had a good kick out of. As soon as we all said enough, that was it. Only recollection I have of it being server-wide was a few rounds at the playhard map--a simple thing to happen when the admins have to slap campers out of the tower.

In particular--

Slapping: The only time I saw it on a large scale was at playhard. Really, half the server was braindead nobodies camping up the tower. So we had some fun with knife rounds, which lead to mass slappage into the air and on the outer wall. I thought it was fun, most of the regulars did too. As aforementioned, it stopped when we asked. No harm, no foul.

Slaying: Only seen mass slaying at the conclusion of a round. Big whoop. You don't lose rank or gun levels. Selective slaying has been limited to excessive camping and such. The only deviation I readily recall is when Clark stops by. Again, not a negative thing. He just slays me after I win a map. He always gets the last laugh, dammit. =/

In conclusion, I haven't seen any actions taken that would make me even consider filing a report. Also, take a gander at my post count...One. This is my first post. This shit made me sign out, sign up, and post for the first time on the forums dedicated to the server that I have frequented for a very, very long time. On another note--though I doubt this holds any weight--I doubt I'll return to any n/u server if any long-term action is taken against the admins mentioned above. It wouldn't be the same, basic enforcement of rules would plummet, and the all around enjoyment of playing there would be all but gone.

Thread Information