Thread: Vanilla Zombie Mod Server? (FUCKING IMPORTANT)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

I know your including me in that group of people who's opinions you don't respect. But I'm not gonna lie nat, after reading that update post when you no-steamed zm, I saw how you labeled each month and showed each month had no progression at all, I felt bad. So i reconsidered and I realized the only reason I'm an admin, and I'm playing in N/U as is everyone else, is because of your work. Therefore I solemnly swear not to question whatever decision you make. I would also like you to know I am with the N/U Zombie Mod Server no matter what decision you make.

In my opinion (That of which you disrespect) I would like to see A or B happen. The thought of 2 ZM servers is just like seeing an abandoned lot that you could turn into a mini mall or something big. I would just like to know (If I'm allowed) would the server be identical to the old one? Cuz i don't think any changes are needed to all the mods in the current ZM.

Although I'd like to see one of these happen, I would not be hurt nor would i turn against you or N/U if you made a different decision. You probably don't get this enough - Thanks Nat

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

Quote Originally Posted by DoT View Post
    So i reconsidered and I realized the only reason I'm an admin, and I'm playing in N/U as is everyone else, is because of your work. Therefore I solemnly swear not to question whatever decision you make.
    No your opinion is important too.

@Sajora & Unreal:
    Problem isn't the [KOR]s, it's people complaining about the [KOR]s and thereby pissing off some of the other admins & Random (probably Vit too) who (quite understandably) don't like to hear bad shit about the server from the players.
    Last edited by Natalya; 02-18-2009 at 03:37 PM.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

I have no opinion because I do not play zombie even know I should and I get constantly hounded to get my ass in there but anyways my views in this quick statement I'm about to make do not reflect N/U in anyway! LOL!

I just think it's cool that we can possibly ban a whole country from playing our servers!!

On a serious note, Before Nat no steamed Zombie she was the only one constantly sitting in spec and trying to get people to join and play. Zombie was a ghost town. No one else really did anything to help out.

So what ever the decision is regardless, Nat you do a great job with the Zombie server and I just wanted to point that out.

Thanks!
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

Thread Information