I will tell you one thing, I am very disappointed in all of you, to think that we let you in our community. in our servers, vent, xfire...among other things admin. We have been very careful in our community to not let just any admin with money get admin, but i guess it couldnt hold off forever. I have spoken with pen about the whole situation. I have had my suspicions about you since you were good on dust2, but sucked in scrims. As far as i am concerned, you will never be allowed back here to play EVER!

As far as, sooper kooper, I hold you just as responsiable as the rest, although you never hacked. you are just as bad for letting it happen. neither pen or I are going to take any action against you. but just to let you know i am disappointed.

I am going to enter your steam id's in our KAC database, so hopefully if nothing else, you will have to spend another $25.00 on another cs account, and maybe this time you will have enough respect for your fellow admins, players, friends...and mainly yourself. From what i hear you had a lot of friends here, and now you are not going to be able to hang with any of them.

Pasties
Owner of N|U

p.s. I hope the 2 minutes of fun you had on that poor server was worth it, I a couple of days after you read this, I will be banning you from this website. sa well as catalyst and tomith