the reasons that i let GG go.

1.I couldnt put up with the constant yelling and screaming that was going on.
2.We would put on new maps all the time and on one would play them thay would allways get rtv'ed.
3.The admins and Jr.Owners all left and it was only me in there and i couldnt take the lil kids that came in.
4.The Jr.Owners and admin we had in there left because of someone that im not naming trying to come over form another server and run it there way and undermind all of us. witch forced (admin\ Jr.Owners and players) to leave. It was a mess we had it going good and fine then it got lost.
4.MaMa ice quit the server and drink it in and smurf thay all gave up there Jr.Owner in there because of many reasons. that im not saying on open forms.

It didnt die because of ppl not caring it died because ppl cared about other stuff and couldnt take what was going on in there anymore so the server died.

Im not going to lie i gave up on the server as well as others did because it was to much work to run all the time. i would spend most of my time in there yelling at people kicking\baning\muteing and slaying then playing and thats not allways fun and a lot of work when trying just to come in and play.

Then when you did the (kicking\muteing\slaying\baning) you would get yelled at or have a mile long post on the forms and then in tern get something said to you about it its bad.

when i became admin on that server i had over 20 bans my first week.thats more then i have now in office since GG went down hill and that was 7mon ago i have over 200 bans and more of them are form gg then any of them are form other servers. so it wasnt that easy to deal with anymore.

It got to the point that i ban the whole server for a week because it was get so out of hand in there.

that is why the server died we couldnt take it anymore sorry but its the truth.

ORGANDONOR