View Poll Results: Is Obama a douchebag?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutly. I would cut off his testicles if it wasn't for the secret service.

9 39,13%
  • Ehh.. He's not that bad...

5 21,74%
  • Who the fuck is Obama? Is that like Osama? (aka.. don't care, not a true american)

1 4,35%
  • Obama is doin pretty good, viva la Obama!

5 21,74%
  • I love Obama. He is the greatest president of all time and I just spooged my pants thinking of him.

3 13,04%

Thread: Barack Obama

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Inactive Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19132046

As an update:
    Tomorrow, during a testimony about the Fed's "transparency", they are supposed to announce that the total cost for bailouts and TARP will be up to or around $23 Trillion... I think we are going past "spending our way out of the recession" and crossing over into putting America and American Debt into a unrepairable state.

For reference, the total US National Debt to date (which previously, everyone seemed to think was amazingly high and now seems to be a drop in the bucket) is about $11.6 Trillion. The total American GDP is a bit over $13 Trillion... This amount of money is like spending $32 Million every day since the year 0.

"In fact, $23 trillion is more than the total cost of all the wars the United States has ever fought, put together. World War II, for example, cost $4.1 trillion in 2008 dollars, according to the Congressional Research Service.
    Even the Moon landings and the New Deal didn’t come close to $23 trillion: the Moon shot in 1969 cost an estimated $237 billion in current dollars, and the entire Depression-era Roosevelt relief program came in at $500 billion, according to Jim Bianco of Bianco Research"

I'm not just a crazy person. This is happening

Also for reference, TARP is the Troubled Assets Relief Program.(aka, the big bailout plan that was passed not too long ago)... Also in the past 7 months, the Special Inspector General for TARP (SIGTARP) has launched over 35 criminal and civil investigations re: the misuse of taxpayer money.
    Last edited by rjk83; 07-20-2009 at 09:57 PM.

Thread Information