Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:25977858

1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game),
I can definitly do this havent been active on the forums I admit but Ill do better with that, but in the game I keep level headed and stay out of trouble.
2: clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything.
This I can do im very patient and tend to try and resolve problems without causing drama or arguments, but if I need to be serious I will be.
3: must have the ability to help the community with donations.
I can do this since I finally start work soon I can definitly donate to help N/U love there servers.
4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many)
Im actually almost 5 lmao no j/k Im 20.
5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months.
Yep ive been on the servers awhile ive had quite a few names in the past lol but finally found a name I like but yeah I only play N?U servers on CS:S mainly only Mini games server now though.
6: knows the rules of the servers.
Yep this I do and do my best to follow them and to let newer players know so they keep out of trouble.
7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time.
Yes I am a very quick learner.
8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing.
I couldnt see why you would ignore other players, I try to have an enjoyable experience and would love for others to have one to. So yes I would definitly do my job.
9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules.
Yep they will see me enforce the rules, I believe it should be fair to all players admins players alike we should all follow the guidlines that are put down for us.

10: must Have Xfire.
Yep I have Xfire its a great app. My Username on it is VampAffliction
11: must have the Ventrillo client and know how to connect and participate in our Ventrillo server.
Havent used it but ill start today.
12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory.
Alright
13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server.
Nope I do not have admin and Im not an owner of any other server, I only play N/U, I use to be an admin on World Of Warcraft though lmao.

Hope that the IO get the chance to prove myself to be an outstanding admin and to show that I can help keep N/U a fair and great enviroment for new and older players alike