PDA

View Full Version : klfjalkfniovjeaklnvioaejvioe dildo

Kirk
12-13-2008, 01:37 AM
Dear Kirk

We miss you. Our website is not the same without you. Come back and join in the fun?

Kindest Regards
The Team n00b Unlimited

lolz gay. I haven't been on much, at my dads house up in Reno right now. Shitty laptop. It's fucking cold here compared to where I is from. I can't even find my dick its so cold. I couldn't find it before, but like its cra cra.

p.s. I farted

gtg i needa shit outta my butthole.

kamikaze_bad_ass
12-13-2008, 10:33 AM
umm had no idea that 65 degrees was to cold to find your weiner that is if ya acually had more than a cocktail weiny and 2 peanuts between your legs LOL

p.s AND DUDE PLEASE LEARN THAT LAPTOPS AN'T MEANT TO GO ** EVERYWHERE WITH YOU ** PARTICURLY THE BATHROOM AND WHEN I'M DOING YOUR MOM PNWED BYTCH LOL

Kirk
12-13-2008, 01:25 PM
umm had no idea that 65 degrees was to cold to find your weiner that is if ya acually had more than a cocktail weiny and 2 peanuts between your legs LOL

p.s AND DUDE PLEASE LEARN THAT LAPTOPS AN'T MEANT TO GO ** EVERYWHERE WITH YOU ** PARTICURLY THE BATHROOM AND WHEN I'M DOING YOUR MOM PNWED BYTCH LOL

i dont get it =/

kamikaze_bad_ass
12-13-2008, 01:26 PM
in that case your beyond dmb!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirk
12-13-2008, 02:09 PM
in that case your beyond dmb!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dumb feggot

Natalya
12-14-2008, 02:31 PM
Kirkkkkkkkkkkk

siosios
12-14-2008, 02:54 PM
this thread is senseless %%##d

Doll_GiRL2
12-15-2008, 05:56 PM
I live a few hours from Kirk... Its not that fuckin Cold Stop Bitchin Kirk. And Stop blaming the cold as being the reason u can't find ur dick.

U just aint got one. Admit it.

kamikaze_bad_ass
12-15-2008, 06:13 PM
ummm hint hint thATS WHAT I WAS TING TA SAY

Kirk
12-15-2008, 06:47 PM
I live a few hours from Kirk... Its not that fuckin Cold Stop Bitchin Kirk. And Stop blaming the cold as being the reason u can't find ur dick.

U just aint got one. Admit it.

I'm up in the mountains right now, buttface. Its 30 degrees outside and snowing =[ its cold for me compared to the desert. and yes I do have a pee pee =[

This thread is #1 Sio! Hi Nat.

Viva La Kirk