PDA

View Full Version : Sup Names Tidus_twin

Tidus_twin
12-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Sup Everyone out there!!! Names Tidustwin!!! Been Around N/U Awhile Now & I Figured I'd Say Wazz Up To All The New People That Havn't Already Meant Me!!!Don't Play As Much As I Did...Pc's A Peace Of Crap!!! So Much Lagg Will Get To Ya lol But Yes I Do Still Play!!! Mainly I Love Designing Maps Off For CSS!!! But When I Do Play CSS It's Mainly Only On N/U!!! Great Place To Hang Out Chill, Relax & Maybe Even Chil'ax!!! So Hope'n To Get To Know Some Of Ya New Comers Lil Better!!! To The People I Chill With Now & Again...Guess What I'm Back In Da Game Not Going To Allow The Lagg To Stop My Gaming Anymore...But School Now Maybe A Different Thought lol !!! But Yea Thought I'd Say Sup & Now I Did...I'ma Leave The forums & Maybe Hit The Sack...Got School 2mmor0 & It Sucks lol!!! Feel Free To Message If You Want To Talk Or Ask Some Questions!
Hope You Like It In N/U!!!

Wolfeh
12-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Hey Nice to finally see you on the forums!

I haven't seen you in game in quite some time. :)

Tidus_twin
12-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Been Busy With School, Moving around like 4 times and I had no internet for 4 months lol sucked! Finally get the net back but i get nasty lagg haha but ya thank you!!!