PDA

View Full Version : Just Saying Hello To N/U :)

SOUTHS1D3R-G
12-07-2008, 07:02 PM
damn! N/U is hella changed! 3 months in bootcamp and its completely different, the website layout looks freakin nice, props to who ever got it on :) im wondering what the Servers are like!!! i bet there better than when i left :(

well i just wanted to say hello to the community, and especially to the Owners and Server Admins Alike.
i hope N/U is doing better than ever, and just wanted say that im here to show my support :)

-South_USMC

NoSympathy
12-07-2008, 07:07 PM
hey south hope you're doin alright! NU is great, the servers are doing well. the website is brand new today, sio and nat hooked us up :D

SOUTHS1D3R-G
12-07-2008, 07:11 PM
freakin tight, i just got on the computer today, and decided to check it out :)
i graduated on friday from the Corps and needed to spend some time with the fam. so today im just chillin looking over the site and about to play CS:S, getting ready to get owned by sum pubs :)

emptyclipz
12-08-2008, 03:10 AM
you musta left b4 i came to n/u in any case welcome back look forward to playing with you on the servers!

-empty

Wolfeh
12-08-2008, 05:30 AM
Hahaha. What's up G?

Frozen
12-08-2008, 06:15 AM
Damn southsider, I remember your ass. Don't know if you remember me but whats up man xD

blackwatah
12-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Hey South,

Congrats on makin it through core-camp! Get Good!

Seraphim
12-08-2008, 11:42 AM
Hey South! Last time we chatted, you were still havin' computer probs... I didn't even know you had joined the military! Well, glad to see you got your computer working, in one way or another, and grats on surviving boot camp! I've been... awol... myself (from both NU, and from CSS itself), and decided to pop in to say hello.

A lot of things have changed since I was last here, and I gotta say the forums look really nice. I hope everyone is doin' well, and I wish NU the best of luck in everything.

SOUTHS1D3R-G
12-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Damn southsider, I remember your ass. Don't know if you remember me but whats up man xD what up frozen, i remember your ass aswell lol, ive been good like i said just got outta bootcamp and i hella suck at CS:S hahha :)

Hahaha. What's up G? not much wolfeh, just back on N/U u know, lots of changes but they're damn good changes, the website looks good too.

you musta left b4 i came to n/u in any case welcome back look forward to playing with you on the servers!

-empty yea i probably did leave before you came in, well nice to meet you empty and ill be looking out for you out on the servers

SOUTHS1D3R-G
12-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Hey South,

Congrats on makin it through core-camp! Get Good! sup black long time no see, bootcamp hella sucked but in the long run it feels damn good to be a U.S. Marine :)

Hey South! Last time we chatted, you were still havin' computer probs... I didn't even know you had joined the military! Well, glad to see you got your computer working, in one way or another, and grats on surviving boot camp! I've been... awol... myself (from both NU, and from CSS itself), and decided to pop in to say hello.

A lot of things have changed since I was last here, and I gotta say the forums look really nice. I hope everyone is doin' well, and I wish NU the best of luck in everything. lol seraphim always got something nice to say xD yea i was awol too from cs:s xD and thanks on the grat. :) yea my computer was F'ing up but not no more, hope seeing you in office :)

Looking forward to playing with all of you in game xD
Wishing N/U the best this Christmas :)

Doll_GiRL2
12-08-2008, 04:07 PM
Holy Shit Son! Haven't See you Forever! I miss yah a Ton in Game :)

SOUTHS1D3R-G
12-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Holy Shit Son! Haven't See you Forever! I miss yah a Ton in Game :)

yea i went away for bootcamp mija, but dont worry daddys back :) haha miss ya doll :)

kamikaze_bad_ass
12-08-2008, 05:36 PM
hello and welcome back south glad ya made it thou boot camp (hope it wasn't in Paris Island,SC) cause i've had freinds go thou there
i know ya prob don't know me cause i stay in zm mostly but i just came back from being awol a few mos back
also are ya home on tempory leave or are ya bout ta be shipped out to a base or going overseas? IF YA ARE DO AMERICA PROUD

SOUTHS1D3R-G
12-09-2008, 12:42 AM
hello and welcome back south glad ya made it thou boot camp (hope it wasn't in Paris Island,SC) cause i've had freinds go thou there
i know ya prob don't know me cause i stay in zm mostly but i just came back from being awol a few mos back
also are ya home on tempory leave or are ya bout ta be shipped out to a base or going overseas? IF YA ARE DO AMERICA PROUD

naww kamikaze i went to San Diego at MCRD(Marine Corp Recruit Depot), paris island woulda sucked at the time if i woulda gone there, right now im on boot leave for ten days, then im on RA(recruiters assistance) for 28 days because SOI/MCT(School of Infantry / Marine Combat Training) is not taking any new marines until after the holidays, i report for SOI/MCT on January 13, 2009 for more combat training :) so its gonna be a pretty crazy new year :)

Doll_GiRL2
12-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Love Those Men in Uniform... ::Drool::

kamikaze_bad_ass
12-09-2008, 05:46 PM
that's good ta hear man never heard of that base in san diego but i know they got em everywhere so they basicly gave ya a mo of personal leave thats's good spend time with all your loved ones an when ya leave in jan DO US ALL PROUD
p.s hopefully ya don't get shiped to iraq cause were suppose to be pulling out now when obama gets in office BEST OF LUCK TO YA

SOUTHS1D3R-G
12-10-2008, 11:04 AM
that's good ta hear man never heard of that base in san diego but i know they got em everywhere so they basicly gave ya a mo of personal leave thats's good spend time with all your loved ones an when ya leave in jan DO US ALL PROUD
p.s hopefully ya don't get shiped to iraq cause were suppose to be pulling out now when obama gets in office BEST OF LUCK TO YA

yea ive been hearing something like that but well see in 09 what obama brings to the table.
once again thanks

pasties
12-10-2008, 12:15 PM
welcome back south.

SOUTHS1D3R-G
12-12-2008, 02:08 PM
welcome back south.

thanks pastie :)

NoSympathy
12-14-2008, 11:10 PM
shaddup

oh and for wolfeh..