PDA

View Full Version : sushiiii (Sushi x Naka) (protest ban section is broken)

Orderedsushi
12-06-2008, 08:40 PM
hey guys. its Sushi x Naka and tonight around 9:15 ish i got banned for "wall-hacking"
i've been playing on NU D2 for the last 2 years and counterstrike even longer.im not sure if the admin(idk who but i know kumar was there) knew it was Sushi x Naka. because ive almost been banned once under a name and then i changed my name to Sushi x Naka and then he realized that it was me. i was playing decent tonight im not gonna lie. but how are you going to call grounds for wall hacking when other people play the same way as i do? i don't understand but since you do have a demo. please review the demo and watch me. i was not hacking and hopefully you guys see that. thanks for taking the time out of your day to fix this.

have a good night guys
sushiii (sushi x naka)

Orderedsushi
12-06-2008, 08:41 PM
oh btw sorry that i posted it here again. its just that the protect ban section. when i fill out all the details, it says "Error * That Steam ID is not banned!" so ive been kinda anxious to get this fixed. thanks again

siosios
12-06-2008, 10:17 PM
need your steam id bro!

Penatrater
12-08-2008, 01:41 AM
Bump !

I would like to know who banned him. I have looked on the ban website and couldnt find it.

BioHaZarD69
12-08-2008, 12:00 PM
it says that i am the one who banned him but i dont think i did...it hink it was someone else who may have been changing there name...if i had done it there would be a demo and proof to back it up.