PDA

View Full Version : Comment on ban.

TheTomayotatoTurtle
11-27-2008, 10:04 PM
I was recently banned for about 1000 minutes at the Regular Office server for mic spamming. I wouldn't have a problem with this had there been proper warning, and, more importantly, had I been mic spamming in the first place lol.

Some guy was mic spamming, and I press down the talk button and I am suddenly banned for a day. The admins refused to reverse the ban even after realizing that it wasn't me. They should be more careful about whom they ban, and should reverse bans given for no reason.

Just a heads up.

siosios
11-27-2008, 10:13 PM
if the ban was a mistake then the admins have no reason not to unban you as soon as it is brought to thier attention.

sio

TheTomayotatoTurtle
11-27-2008, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the speedy reply.

claydog114
11-28-2008, 02:04 PM
Sio i am the one that banned him. a guy named james was spamming and i said stop. then turtle did it right after i said stop. So He was IN FACT spamming. Also, he was in spec when he did it. btw if you would pay attention to the green chat ingame then you would see that it say's "DONT SPAM THE MIC OR THE CHAT BOX!" there's your warning.

TheTomayotatoTurtle
11-29-2008, 10:23 AM
I accept that the motd counts as a warning; however I was not spamming the mic. In fact, I didn't make any noise whatsoever.

Natalya
11-29-2008, 01:51 PM
Your ban has already expired...