PDA

View Full Version : weasel ת/ύ

Penatrater
11-25-2008, 10:24 PM
I would like to say welcome to n00b Unlimited and thank you so very much for the donation. I am very pleased with the way you play in the D2 server. I had a talk with the Owners and we would like to give you a skin to have, while you play in game. Since you play for about 4 hours a day we thought you might enjoy it. Thank you again and hope to be seeing you in vent and in game soon.

Please post a little about you also... as you don't talk all that much in game lol!!

Again Congrats and Thank you !

Pen.

emptyclipz
11-25-2008, 11:34 PM
yea thanks a lot weasel

great regular never have any problems out of him and i enjoy him playing

hope you stay with us for awhile!

-empty/snow!

AwpsandKnives
11-25-2008, 11:45 PM
I think that weasel kills me more than "the fish". Way to own my face dude.

Penatrater
11-26-2008, 09:19 PM
bump!

Where are ya weasel ???

weasel
11-26-2008, 09:30 PM
Thank you all so much, i would love to have one of those cool skins, there is a guy that said that no one here likes me and it made me feel real bad for a while. This is my most favorite place and i feel at home here, thank you all brothers, Jon

donkey
11-26-2008, 09:39 PM
well from wut i can see you seem to be a real cool dude. Now for who ever said no one likes u.... hmmm i can brake my foot off in there ass if you like. :D well anyways welcome bro, just make surepen dont make you the skin. he like give skins of butt naked guys!! :? lol

Welcome again bro and thanks for enjoying the servers. hope to see you on soon...

-Donkey#

NoSympathy
11-26-2008, 09:49 PM
Welcome to the forums and glad you're enjoying playing with us!

PS Don't listen to people who say no one likes you

badfish
11-26-2008, 10:59 PM
weasel man i think u are a good n/u guy if u have any problem #TEAM FISH will get them...keep coming u are a good regular.

Baddie Fishy signing off...

easytarget
11-27-2008, 12:24 AM
grats

~Easy

emptyclipz
11-27-2008, 02:08 AM
yea well if anyone says shit to you while im in the server...they will be catchin a swift kick in the ass

i know i speak for others when i say you are always welcome in our servers!

pasties
11-27-2008, 01:09 PM
gratz man.

weasel
11-30-2008, 07:33 PM
You guys are great, I have a question, everytime i get to 9000 points , my next kill drops me over 100 points, i cant get ahead, ill work back up to 9000 and see what happens, ps where can i see my score on the website, thanks again, Jon

siosios
11-30-2008, 07:44 PM
up top in the main website menu bar youll see an "HLSTATS" button. this button will take you to the main page listing all the rankings for all of our servers.

sio

weasel
12-01-2008, 10:30 AM
thanks

fishngeorgia
12-01-2008, 10:47 AM
dude, one thing i have learned from being on here, is you got to let comments roll off your shoulder...hell, if i had any feelings, they would have been hurt years ago....so don't let anyone run at the mouth, you got to figure ppl out, and you will learn those who normally talk alot of shit, and just expect that from them, no biggie.....but you also need to figure out those on this server that care alot about the good people, like yourself, and stick with those......we love ya weez...
fish out.....peace