View Full Version : dp_Jochs

Penatrater
11-25-2008, 08:36 PM
John Ochs ....

STEAM_0:0:7606952
STEAM_0:0:4854074
STEAM_0:0:131116
STEAM_0:1:7949177

I find it funny how you hate on N/U so much but you just cant stay away! It only takes me 5 minutes to see if you have been playing. Its programed by your address not your ip or steam account. So i guess you could pack all your shit up and move if you wanted to play that badly. Keep it up and your brother Legend joins you !!

Happy Holidays from Pen !

preston
11-25-2008, 08:44 PM
lol nice job pen!!

jochs
11-25-2008, 08:55 PM
You're the one banning me Pen? I thought i was some stupid admin that thought just because he pays some monthly fee he can do whatever he wants. Why are you banning me? I never cheated or said anything negative to you. Infect the few conversations I have had with you I did not think you had any issue with me. I won’t join the server anymore because I know my brother loves playing on here. I will come on vent and talk to you sometime pen maybe we can come to a truce.

Thanks,
-jochs

Penatrater
11-25-2008, 09:24 PM
"some Stupid Admin ?"

John do you think that we are given these servers for free or something ? Are Admins Pay for them, So people like you can Enjoy. No company in the world says, Here are 18 free servers have fun. Sorry man thats not the way it works at all. Respect the Admins because We pay for it. We are a growing community that is like family to each other. Thats why its so important for us to be nice and have fun in All of our servers. We want to be one of the better places to play. You should of known this by now! The mouse your little brother plays with. That came from us man, He won it right here at NU. All i can say is be nice when your in game playing and stop with the Negativity about or 66 tic server and bashing on our players that are not as good as you. Unplug your mic if you have to. I will talk with you about when you can rejoin the servers again in vent. If its still a option !>?

Pen.

pasties
11-25-2008, 09:30 PM
Amen?

emptyclipz
11-25-2008, 10:04 PM
well put pen

siosios
11-25-2008, 10:08 PM
dont make me come back from a banning hiatus. ive been very busy with work in my real life and would hate to have to break off the ban stick in someones ass.

google
11-25-2008, 11:35 PM
Pen can we get a reason why jochs was banned?

AwpsandKnives
11-25-2008, 11:43 PM
Jochs was banned for the reasons mentioned in pens post. He is always complaining about how our server sucks. Hes always talking down to people. Our server is an open server for all to enjoy, not just those who are good. Such people can go play CAL, thats what it is there for. Jochs complains about our server yet he always comes back to play. We as admins have warned him several times that we did not accept his attitude, and he was warned he would get banned for it.

pasties
11-25-2008, 11:46 PM
google nice to see you man, but i must ask...what does this have to do with you?

Penatrater
11-25-2008, 11:49 PM
Sure !

Where to start....

Spamming ... Nub Down not once but many many times per round.

Disrespect to admins.... Asked time after time to lay off the mic in game.

Disrespect to NU... "shitty ass 66 tic server" more than once we have heard that.

General Dickhead.... Ban worthy

General Asshole.... Ban Worthy

Bashing on new players... Saying they are Terrible.

Of all my players in D2 the "people" complain the most about him.

Not everyone is perfect i know. But this time out will be good for him. I do like him and his brother and want them to play here. But his shitty Attitude needs to be left behind before he comes back.

Jochs please post a reason why you would try to reconnect to our servers under different steam id's ? You tell us why you really want to play here that bad !??

google
11-25-2008, 11:54 PM
Jochs=Nub Down

Pasties- It really doesn't have much to do with me at all but does it really need to be posted in the forums that jochs got banned. I don't see names of other people that got banned in forums. When there is a post in the forums its a community thing that people should be able to respond to the post. If you dont want people to comment on it shouldn't it be taken care of in the(admin or PM)?

jochs
11-26-2008, 12:28 AM
My Responses:

Spamming ... Nub Down not once but many many times per round.
Nub-down is offensive? It’s a lighthearted comment that I find funny. Sorry to those who lost sleep over my catch phrase I was un-aware of its power.

Disrespect to admins.... Asked time after time to lay off the mic in game.This is the internet and I can easily say I am one of the more personable people on the server. From what I have seen admin’s on this server are power hungry. (Not including you Pen)

Disrespect to admins
Nub-down is about as disrespectful as I get.

Disrespect to NU... "shitty ass 66 tic server" more than once we have heard that.This is entirely not my fault. When you have a server with 40 slots and 66 tick it’s not going to be a great reging server. I rarely bring up this fact. Also I understand that this server consists mostly people that are new to the game so it does not bother me that much. I do have a recommendation…two 20 slot servers at 100 tick at 300FPS. From a cost standpoint it will be a little more expensive but in my humble opinion, worth it.

General Dickhead
Once again...All I am aware of is the Nub-Down catch phrase?

General Asshole
Nub-Down...again?

Bashing on new players... Saying they are Terrible.
Don’t recall this but if I did it was defiantly in a joking manner.

Of all my players in D2 the "people" complain the most about him.
People don't like to die and then hear Nub-Down I guess :) I get a lot of kills ::)

Summary:
Bottom line is if you’re going to ban my brother Ill quit playing here. I have played counter strike since 1.2 and have totally lost my passion for the game. That said, I would love to play here because my little brother plays here.

Thanks,
-jochs

emptyclipz
11-26-2008, 12:50 AM
jochs i am a new admin and not at all power hungry just like to help my communtiy....aynways i noticed even b4 i was admin "nub down" is not your only turn of phrase, just the one u like most....another u like to say is "terrible in mid" or "terrible in tspawn" no1 gives a fuck how good u are or how good u think u are the thing we care about most is our regulars and what they like and what they dont like....and ur attitude is obviously and issue or you wouldnt have gotten banned

b4 i was an admin thought u were a dick, so not so much a power trip for me

-empty/snow!

NoSympathy
11-26-2008, 01:19 AM
jochs you do not need to post your defense against anything. as far as i see that is you admitting you are wrong. my advice is to just lay off the whole thing for awhile

Kumar
11-26-2008, 07:45 AM
I don't think I am very power hungry. As far as I see it Jochs, you need to learn when to not key your mic. Everyone bitches, I understand that, just don't key your mic. Trust me, my wife has heard plenty of shit thru the years. I just know when to push the talk key. You have a younger brother that you should be trying to set a better example for. I am not sure exactly how old he is but he has a decent shot for his age. If he stays with it he could do fairly well competitively. You should be trying to help him and teach him how to be a good addition to the community. Just my 2 cents on the situation. Take it how you will.

AwpsandKnives
11-26-2008, 09:44 AM
LOL power hungry, I'm a manger in the real world I'll just bash on my employees 'nuf said.

jochs
11-26-2008, 09:53 AM
"terrible in mid" or "terrible in tspawn"
LOL!

jochs you do not need to post your defense against anything. as far as i see that is you admitting you are wrong. my advice is to just lay off the whole thing for awhile
NoSympathy? Who are you? Having opposing positions on someones comments is "admitting you are wrong"?

jochs
11-26-2008, 10:30 AM
LOL power hungry, I'm a manger in the real world I'll just bash on my employees 'nuf said.
You're a manger pronounced [meyn-jer]?

Manger: A box or trough in a stable or barn from which horses or cattle eat.

Did you mean Manager?

I hope you don’t have that you’re a manger in your job title / signature. I can only imagine...

AwpsandKnives
Sales Manger

:) now thats funny.

Natalya
11-26-2008, 12:31 PM
Jochs, shut up. You're just proving for all of us who don't know you that you're an asshole. And don't insult our admins. I'll ban you from this website too if you keep that up. I don't tolerate that kind of shit on these boards.

UNREAL
11-26-2008, 12:32 PM
kk i lol'd... but regardless a MT is not something to bag on someone for saying his oppinion. just take it how u will but dont bag on another...

i personally dont have a problem with you but if this many people say the same thing it just strenghtens the reason for u to be banned, if ur making that many people unhappy and u been warned about it... dont use ur mic. easy fix and no one gets banned, but u decided to ignore the admins and continue bashing on "nubs" the rules to the server are clear, hell it even says as ur playing "be nice to the nubs" and yet u werent

my 2 cents

NoSympathy
11-26-2008, 01:02 PM
for all didn't see why pen. posted this, i'm sure you do now.

Kumar
11-26-2008, 01:13 PM
symp is sexy thats why I posted this

jochs
11-26-2008, 01:46 PM
Jochs, shut up. You're just proving for all of us who don't know you that you're an asshole. And don't insult our admins. I'll ban you from this website too if you keep that up. I don't tolerate that kind of shit on these boards.
It's not my fault he typed his own job incorrectly? I mean cmon...that was HILARIOUS! Why is everyone so uptight?

Shizzle
11-26-2008, 02:24 PM
I'm surprised he got banned for the listed reasons.I mean come on everyone who plays on the server knows that him and Legend both use walls.What bothers me when I'm on the server is that there can be like 5 people all complaining about someone who may be hacking,but if it happens to a friend of someone its brushed off as "oh he's just good".I can't tell you how many times I heard that response for Element and now he even came out and acknowledged he did.
I'm not going to comment again on this issue with Joch but seriously I would like to see a harder stance taken on people who are hacking.Many times its very obvious by many people on the server and complaints are made when theres an admin on but nothing is done depending on the admin.
I'm not gonna name admin names but I mean just a few nights ago Element was running around using duellies and getting 1 shot headshots through double doors to T spawn,and he did this for like an hour and nothing was done.One round he took out our entire team himself using only duellies and it was laughed off.The result was that many people left the server.
Now I mean I know its easy to just accuse someone of hacking,hell I do it sometimes.But then theres times when its very obvious,all you have to do is spectate them and you can tell whos walling and theres several people who play on the server regularly that need to be watched.
So you know I have been playing CSS for years,I'm 35 years old and yes I consider myself a noob at CSS.A few years back I even was a alternate on a CAL team but I stopped playing for a long time and never got any skills back.So yes I suck at CSS but I play for fun and its pretty annoying to play when theres people who are like 60-3 on the server and multiple people complaining about them and nothing is done.

Kumar
11-26-2008, 03:04 PM
Sith I understand completely about what you are saying. I promise you there are a couple people I am watching right now that I have seen in there a couple of times. I don't care if people are regular or admins. If I think something is fishy about them I watch them. You usually can't even tell I am bc I try not to bring attention to it. I have been playing css and cs for forever. I am a pretty good judge of who is legit and who isn't. This community likes to know for sure before we make any bans or at least I do. I make demos and I watch them over just to be sure. I have been banned by public servers many of times just bc I am better than an admin. I don't want to do the same thing to anyone unless I know for sure.

jochs
11-26-2008, 03:12 PM
I'm surprised he got banned for the listed reasons.I mean come on everyone who plays on the server knows that him and Legend both use walls.What bothers me when I'm on the server is that there can be like 5 people all complaining about someone who may be hacking,but if it happens to a friend of someone its brushed off as "oh he's just good".I can't tell you how many times I heard that response for Element and now he even came out and acknowledged he did.
I'm not going to comment again on this issue with Joch but seriously I would like to see a harder stance taken on people who are hacking.Many times its very obvious by many people on the server and complaints are made when theres an admin on but nothing is done depending on the admin.
I'm not gonna name admin names but I mean just a few nights ago Element was running around using duellies and getting 1 shot headshots through double doors to T spawn,and he did this for like an hour and nothing was done.One round he took out our entire team himself using only duellies and it was laughed off.The result was that many people left the server.
Now I mean I know its easy to just accuse someone of hacking,hell I do it sometimes.But then theres times when its very obvious,all you have to do is spectate them and you can tell whos walling and theres several people who play on the server regularly that need to be watched.
So you know I have been playing CSS for years,I'm 35 years old and yes I consider myself a noob at CSS.A few years back I even was a alternate on a CAL team but I stopped playing for a long time and never got any skills back.So yes I suck at CSS but I play for fun and its pretty annoying to play when theres people who are like 60-3 on the server and multiple people complaining about them and nothing is done.
2 things;

Firstly:

My little brother can't even find the My Computer icon on his Desktop without help. Also, I live in TX and he lives in MO and generally we are not on vent together so we are not even ghosting. He definitely is not hacking.

Secondly:

With a good pair of headphones and lots of game experience any pro at the game will be able to know where people are. Especially in a NU pub where most of the people on the server are armatures at best. Bottom line is I don’t cheat, my brother does not cheat, and I know you're thinking about SWS and some of the other decent players on the server that kill you without you even having a chance to fire back...they also do not cheat. From what I have seen NU does a good job of removing the cheaters. That’s one of the reasons I enjoy playing here.

PS. 1 space after punctuation kthx

NoSympathy
11-26-2008, 03:18 PM
He defiantly is not hacking.

defiantly? you mean you told him to hack and he defied you and said no?

i'm gonna go with you meant "definitely"

jochs
11-26-2008, 03:22 PM
He defiantly is not hacking.

defiantly? you mean you told him to hack and he defied you and said no?

i'm gonna go with you meant "definitely"
:) Thanks

pasties
11-26-2008, 03:30 PM
Jochs, Server your ban like a man. If you do not, I am going to prolong your ban.
Nuf said

jochs
11-26-2008, 03:36 PM
Jochs, Server your ban like a man. If you do not, I am going to prolong your ban. Nuf said

STEAM_0:0:131116 says I am perma banned? How about we make a deal…I will not insult nubs and you give me a 24Hr ban.

UNREAL
11-26-2008, 03:41 PM
2nd chances are good :D though i have no say in the matter

POW
11-26-2008, 05:19 PM
Jochs, Server your ban like a man. If you do not, I am going to prolong your ban. Nuf said

STEAM_0:0:131116 says I am perma banned? How about we make a deal…I will not insult nubs and you give me a 24Hr ban.

umm.......Pasties, Sio, or Pen will decide how long ur ban will be.

Penatrater
11-26-2008, 05:36 PM
You want a deal ?

I'm still waiting on you to answer my Question..

Here it is again

John Why after being banned would you log into 3 or 4 other steam accounts and try to play on our servers ? If they are so shitty like you said why would you try to cut corners and come back and play here ? Why would you make me go as far as banning your little Brother Legend to get the point across to you. If i don't get a true Heart felt Reason instead of some shitty comment from you the bans Stay ! Plus do not bring legend up... You guys Rarely play at the same time. So none of that Bullshit about liking to play with your little brother who lives in Kirksville MO. and your in Copple Texas or whatever.

Then we can deal !

jochs
11-26-2008, 06:02 PM
I don’t think I will make it through life without n00bs. I go to bed thinking about n00bs, I wake up thinking about n00bs, I work all day thinking about n00bs. What else can I say? Give me $16K and some n00bs and I will be set for life.

Without n00bs the following would be likely to happen:
/quit
/uninstallCSS
/format
/slitwrists

In closing...as you can see n00bs is a big part of my life. My life is in your hands.

Sincerely,
-jochs
n00b lover for life!

Penatrater
11-26-2008, 06:13 PM
LooL?

I don't believe a word of that !

I was more than willing to work something out with you too.

jochs
11-26-2008, 06:26 PM
LooL?
I don't believe a word of that !
So perma banned?

Natalya
11-26-2008, 06:32 PM
It's not my fault he typed his own job incorrectly? I mean cmon...that was HILARIOUS! Why is everyone so uptight?

cmon? Is that even a word? LOL? Walk the walk before you talk the talk, asshole.

Shut up.

I'm not gonna name admin names but I mean just a few nights ago Element was running around using duellies and getting 1 shot headshots through double doors to T spawn,and he did this for like an hour and nothing was done.

Especially in a NU pub where most of the people on the server are armatures at best.

PS. 1 space after punctuation kthx

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Duellies?!?! It's DuAl Elites you moron!! But wait, there's more:

"people on the server are armatures at best."

LOL DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT AN ARMATURE IS??

Here, this should help you out:

http://www.scienceshareware.com/images/dc-pm-motor-armature-generator.jpg

Okay and then your last stupid sentence...

Maybe you've never taken a typing class before, but you're supposed to put TWO spaces after periods when writing with a computer or typewriter. GET GOOD before telling other people to.

vetman
11-26-2008, 06:40 PM
I'm Vetman and i used to play on the N/U servers under handle dP_VeT for at least a little while. Love your servers BTW. There's quite a bit I would like to say....

1: Jochs does not cheat and never will cheat, I have known him for years and i know for a fact he does not cheat at cs:s, or any game for that matter. any shots he makes are usually based on sound/luck because we all know jochs isn't good enough to actually hit people with his crappy aim.

2: jochs "jokes" around a lot, no pun intended, (although i thought it was pretty crafty). Most of the things he says can sound 'ass-holish' but that's just his personality. I remember times playing in the server where people get slammed all the time over the microphone, no one gets banned for it and certainly not for months at a time. why should jochs?

3: i realize you guys have this little 'utopia' of servers where 30 year old males can come and play for hours after work every day trying to 'have fun', but give me a break, if your online and can't take heat for being terrible or making terrible plays, you probably shouldn't be playing source. If you go out and play basketball and you suck at basketball, your gonna need to learn to take heat before you get good. Respect comes with skill and hard work, earn people's respect through dedication.

4: The situation itself is funny because you actually posted joch's ban on the forums as a sort of 'testament' example, almost like a trophy on how you've managed to make the community a better place by banning a loudmouth player like spanker. When if anyone was decent at the game, you would know that by putting a few deagle bullets in his brain and racking on him with a few negative comments, you will quickly make him leave the server in disgust (he gets frustrated easily). i do it to him all the time because jochs is a terrible cs player.

2 comments on people, trying to stay neutral here:

1: Penetrator, your admin power is an abusive one, to be quite honest I've been admins in many places for many years and i do know one thing, you dont threaten to ban relatives of people from someplace just because your mad at someone that's related to them. That's the most dishonorable, underhanded method of handling justice I've ever seen. In fact i would relate your regime to tyrannical in nature after seeing your little 'threat' about how you would ban legend if 'jochs' came back, like they have this big scheme to ruin your little utopia you have going....gimme a break sir.

2: jochs im your friend, but you can be a dumbass, in fact you are one, quit nagging on the forums over them banning you, if they want they could ban you for being from texas and there's nothing you can do about it. And quit dissing on typos of other peoples post, you have more typos in 1 message than the rest of the responses on this thread combined.

Again, I win, GG.

NoSympathy
11-26-2008, 06:50 PM
people are there to have a good time, not listen to some disrespectful loudmouth, whether he is joking or not. admins have the final say and if he wants to play on NU servers then he needs to listen and obey.

jochs
11-26-2008, 07:06 PM
Vet has some good points. One thing he forgot to mention is that on my worst day I am still 10x better than him on his best day. Vet, how could you leave this vital information off your post?

Blasphemy!

Penatrater
11-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Nah vet you wrong. You see, Ask john if he has joined our server since he found out that legend would be banned ???? Bet he says no !

I know that john cares a lot about his Bro. And wants nothing but the best for him. So all i did was throw out a choice that he gets to make. He could honor his ban for 1 month?! But instead he joins under different steam accounts. I posted them here for are Regulars to see as well as our Admins. There is no Trophy like you stated. If you guys are Boys you might want to talk some sense into him.

You should know that his mouth is making it much worse.

Welcome to the forums!

kamikaze_bad_ass
11-26-2008, 08:44 PM
i'm guessing here that someone didn't get breast feed enough or that they where a bully in school or real life basiclly i think joch didn't get enough attention growing up so he therefore has to nag and pick on people that he thanks are insuperior to him for him to feel BIG AND LIKE A MACHO MAN thats how bullys are born cause there not loved and cherised when there small so therefore they bully to GET ATTENTION belive me i know all about bullies and being bullied cause i've lived thou it.

jochs point being like multiple people have said don't pick on the noobs cause there not you. ever heard the saying "if ya don't have nothing nice ta say don't say nothing at all"?? and if you feel ya have ta say something say it to yourself or out loud but just do yourself, the regulars, the admins, and the guest a favor and DON'T PUSH THE LITTLE MIC BUTTON

and bout your bother legend i take it like others have said LEAD BY EXAMPLE AND BY YOUR ACTIONS i know ya'll don't live together but and have no idea the age difference between ya'll but belive me he watches you and HE LOOKS UP TO YOU and right now your not setting a very good example for him to follow in game or real life
which really baffles my mind why you would want to drag this farther into the mud and into a deeper hole than your already in ( and your brother too ) by keep on posting negative shit and complaining and ragging on other posters cause there typing skills an't UP TO PAR with yours in your minds eye at least

dude you seriosly need to
A. quit complaning griping and bytching bout the ban and take it like a man!!
B. quit dishing on other posters cause they have typos and are not as good as your typing
C. quit making your little brother suffer because of your actions and start giving him soming to look up to instead of down too
D. quit picking on the noobs of the server cause #1 it is noob unlimited home for new players and #2 even you were a noob at one time as was i and everyone that plays
E. give penator a fucking real answer to his question instead of fucking dodging it like a little kid
F. and finally TAKE A FUCKING CHILL PILL and sit back and find another hobby for awhile and let things cool down and simmer over like say a mo or so than come back like a NEW MAN and see what happens ya never know eveyone could be over it and willing ta give ya another chance and if not ya still have your new hobby (and who knows ya might fall in love with it and not wanta come back)

P.S find as many typos as ya want i don't give a flying F**K but if ya start picking on me or my typos I PROMISE YA I'M OLDER BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN YOU I AND I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS!!!! KAMI nuff said

Penatrater
11-26-2008, 09:07 PM
I have talked with jochs ! We will talk more on vent later but as for now we have came to a understanding. This post i made wasn't intended to go 5 pages in length. It was more of a ultimatum for him. Regardless right or wrong... He was surprised of all the comments and peoples replies as i am too. He didn't realize the family that we all have here, I myself am very proud to be a part of it. For now i would like to have the thread locked and try to move on. There has been Enough Drama here on the boards this week.

End post.

google
11-26-2008, 09:13 PM
Vet if jochs could hit a head he wouldn't be so terrible.

NoSympathy
11-26-2008, 09:45 PM
Thread locked for now.