PDA

View Full Version : Getting banned for hacking.

Clok
11-25-2008, 02:49 PM
What i find funny about this whole situation is that Soopa Koopa Troopa was also willing to hack with us, but the hacks didn't seem to work on Vista so he got impatient and just watched US do it. After elements "sorry" post, Soopa claims that he was trying to be a good influence. Even though he never once tried to stop us.

AND, Donkey says that all of this will put a dent in the Dust2 server even when you guys could have prevented it. By that i mean none of you had to post on the fucking forums basicly telling visiters on the site that there are hacking admins in Dust2. You could have easily kept it all to yourselves(by yourselves i mean the admins).

This is TomiTh for those of you who don't know. The point of this post is to fill in some gaps from the story i heard about me/element/catalyst getting banned. However i do agree it was a stupid move on our part, but yet all of you knew that me and element had hacked prior to element getting his admin on N/U. So i'm not really understanding why everyone is making a big deal about us hacking on another server even though you knew element and i hacked before he got his admin. And for the record i wasn't even online when catalyst, and element were on some other pub server, however i WAS hacking with them a few hours earlier.

Don't get me wrong, element and i NEVER hacked on N/U or any other server after he got his admin except for last night, c'mon we were bored. That's all i have to say about this. I still don't understand why it's such a huge deal, but i suppose i accept my ban. Bye bye.

UNREAL
11-25-2008, 02:57 PM
the point is, when u rep N/U and its affiliates, hacking of any kind is intollerable.

it was your choice to do it. think of it this way...

if your on the server and some homo hacker rapes you 10000 times u get mad. and i bet you dont like it.. then y do it to other people.

and the point about making a dent and or letting poeple know SOME of our admins hacked, well they know that we took care of it and it shows to them that we watch for hackers.

Clok
11-25-2008, 03:03 PM
the point is, when u rep N/U and its affiliates, hacking of any kind is intollerable.

it was your choice to do it. think of it this way...

if your on the server and some homo hacker rapes you 10000 times u get mad. and i bet you dont like it.. then y do it to other people.

and the point about making a dent and or letting poeple know SOME of our admins hacked, well they know that we took care of it and it shows to them that we watch for hackers.So then why did soopa not get banned, and element did? To be honest i would have kept E, and banned soopa. Not because Element is my friend, but because he's a better admin. But that's not why i asked why soopa didn't get banned. I asked because he was also willing to hack with us then lies about it the next day.

Kumar
11-25-2008, 03:04 PM
I am not sure that information was known and I am sure that it will be looked into.

Clok
11-25-2008, 03:05 PM
I am not sure that information was known and I am sure that it will be looked into. I wouldn't be suprised if the other admins don't believe me, but it's the truth.

evoX
11-25-2008, 03:06 PM
What i find funny about this whole situation is that Soopa Koopa Troopa was also willing to hack with us, but the hacks didn't seem to work on Vista so he got impatient and just watched US do it. After elements "sorry" post, Soopa claims that he was trying to be a good influence. Even though he never once tried to stop us.

AND, Donkey says that all of this will put a dent in the Dust2 server even when you guys could have prevented it. By that i mean none of you had to post on the fucking forums basicly telling visiters on the site that there are hacking admins in Dust2. You could have easily kept it all to yourselves(by yourselves i mean the admins).

This is TomiTh for those of you who don't know. The point of this post is to fill in some gaps from the story i heard about me/element/catalyst getting banned. However i do agree it was a stupid move on our part, but yet all of you knew that me and element had hacked prior to element getting his admin on N/U. So i'm not really understanding why everyone is making a big deal about us hacking on another server even though you knew element and i hacked before he got his admin. And for the record i wasn't even online when catalyst, and element were on some other pub server, however i WAS hacking with them a few hours earlier.

Don't get me wrong, element and i NEVER hacked on N/U or any other server after he got his admin except for last night, c'mon we were bored. That's all i have to say about this. I still don't understand why it's such a huge deal, but i suppose i except my ban. Bye bye.

u answered your own question.. No one likes being around hackers. And People question you in pubs if your an "ex-hacker".

Also If your bored do something else don't ruin the game for others. Honestly i think you didn't hack on a n/u server cause u weren't sure if it would pass the anti cheat.

I'm sorry but the little respect u guys had for me is lost. No one here tolerates hacking and if you think its okay especially in a community that goes to the extent to keep them out then you are truly ignorant.

kalba

Clok
11-25-2008, 03:15 PM

Don't get me wrong, element and i NEVER hacked on N/U or any other server after he got his admin except for last night, c'mon we were bored. That's all i have to say about this. I still don't understand why it's such a huge deal, but i suppose i except my ban. Bye bye.

u answered your own question.. No one likes being around hackers. And People question you in pubs if your an "ex-hacker".

Also If your bored do something else don't ruin the game for others. Honestly i think you didn't hack on a n/u server cause u weren't sure if it would pass the anti cheat.

I'm sorry but the little respect u guys had for me is lost. No one here tolerates hacking and if you think its okay especially in a community that goes to the extent to keep them out then you are truly ignorant.

kalbaWhat anti cheat? Do you honestly believe me, and element are the only hackers? You wouldn't beleive all the hackers on N/U. There are so many wallhacks that surpass your anti cheat. For example -removed- Just try that, and create your own server and look at it, it's not even considered a hack. It works more like a gun skin. It just changes the textures on all the maps so that you can see through them. That's what most hackers use on servers like yours that have anti cheat.

If you want to avoid hackers like that then create your own custom textures for Dust2, and the hack wont work. I assure you it won't get you banned. Trust me i've been using it for years on the same account. I no i'm acting like a tool right now, but i trying to help you out with the hackers you think are legit on N/U. If you don't just it. That's fine, i understand that. However you should consider making custom textures like i said.

UNREAL
11-25-2008, 03:26 PM
u should probally edit the post u just did to take the hack link out...now would be good

Clok
11-25-2008, 03:32 PM
u should probally edit the post u just did to take the hack link out...now would be goodGo ahead, and ban me. I don't care anymore. Just trying to help you, but i cause you don't want it. It's not like N/U is the only good server.

UNREAL
11-25-2008, 03:35 PM
shows right there u have no respect for us or our servers.

Clok
11-25-2008, 03:36 PM
shows right there u have no respect for us or our servers.No, not anymore you're right.

donkey
11-25-2008, 03:37 PM
im not holding my toung! FUCK YOU TOMITH! for things like this to going unknown is not what we do. element posted and we replied! PERIOD!!! thats wut happens when you hack! everyone should know in my eyes. that way all the people that looked up to you shittys should know they were looking up to NO BODIES! when it comes to N/U i get very fucken pissed when people try to fuck with this community and think they will get away with it. To me other server or not prior to elements admin or not i dont beleave a damn thing you say. and im gonna keep my eye on soopa. if it was up to me he would be perma banned too.

Unreal is very right no respect!

-Donkey#

Clok
11-25-2008, 03:38 PM
But it's not like any of you had any respect for me either. You guys only knew me cause i hung with Element =P. So don't give me any of that shit.

badfish
11-25-2008, 03:39 PM
why u trying to throw ppl under the bus and bring them down wit u if u dont care

UNREAL
11-25-2008, 03:39 PM
all u did Tomith was show ur immaturity and ur ability to rage when u get caught, be a man, and man up to ur actions. go out with some respect

Clok
11-25-2008, 03:40 PM
im not holding my toung! FUCK YOU TOMITH! for things like this to going unknown is not what we do. element posted and we replied! PERIOD!!! thats wut happens when you hack! everyone should know in my eyes. that way all the people that looked up to you shittys should know they were looking up to NO BODIES! when it comes to N/U i get very fucken pissed when people try to fuck with this community and think they will get away with it. To me other server or not prior to elements admin or not i dont beleave a damn thing you say. and im gonna keep my eye on soopa. if it was up to me he would be perma banned too.

Unreal is very right no respect!

-Donkey#You're cute. Let's take the internet a little more serious rather than just banning me from the site.

easytarget
11-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Enough from my players.

To the OP:

You hacked and got caught. That is the big deal. It is fun to you to cheat? Get out. See ya, you will not be missed.

Locked.

~Easy

Natalya
11-25-2008, 04:18 PM
A minor note on the texture wall hacks:

- No, they won't be detected by our anti-cheat.
- We know about these already.
- They can be disabled by setting sv_pure 1 or 2 but that also disables gun skins.
- Admins are trained to look for players using these hacks.
- Post a link to that shit again and you'll be banned from the forums as well.

pasties
11-25-2008, 09:47 PM
remove him.