PDA

View Full Version : I leave with a sorry.

Element
11-25-2008, 02:13 AM
I'm sure you all know by now I got banned for hacking on another server... At first I didn't think it was THAT big of a deal, since I wasn't on N/U or nothing mixing it in... Kept it real with N/U. I mean being an admin taught me a lot, apparently not enough. Did a lot for Pen and the D2 as you said Pen "Slap to the face", didn't do this on purpose to ya or anything of that sort. I just kinda slipped back a step from where I came. I guess being 16 still a kid wasn't ready as I thought I was for being up to the challenge... I hope you guys that I know would still talk to me, would understand if you hated me I guess. I know a simple sorry won't fix this, but my dad said always to try and make peace with those that I've done wrong 2. So what I'm trying to do here is exactly that. I give my FULL apologies 2 you all and leave without question and take my actions with me, Hopefully I can get my stuff together in life and won't take many of these steps back each time I make one forward as a young man.

Love,
Element.

P.S. Goes to Pen, I assume you hate me a lot right now... maybe forever know your not one to take stuff back. Hope you can forgive me in time, cause I did look up 2 you. I still do got great love for you man always and forever, appreciate all you did for me.

sws
11-25-2008, 04:58 AM
bad try, bad job, nice fail but i still love you
good luck elementh2o

roflmywaffle
11-25-2008, 08:06 AM
came as a surprise to me. i guess im gonna have to have a talk with pen now. Too bad, i liked you and you will be missed.

fishngeorgia
11-25-2008, 09:28 AM
did i fuckin miss something??? does this mean the element is no longer...just buy another game and start a new account....is there more to this than meets the eye??
element, "cat", thomas.....you fuck tards....damn you all to hell...
do you realize that there are a small number of ppl in n/u that other ppl look up to? do you realize the billet that the three of you held? i pride myself for gaying better players than, my non hacking, camping, noobing self, and you three are on top of that list. what are other, newer players gonna think when they find out the players they look up to have been hacking....you three crushed some hope, the hope where noobs have the thought that one day they could be as good as the three of you, now their hope was based on a hack download........that is my ass chewing to the three of you...i do appriciate the three of you taking some good care of me, with, and during the game, for now i must return the favor and, being the father of n/u, i will take you under my wing, i will scold you, i will make you feel lower than worm shit, i will take you to the e.r. to surgically remove my foot from your asses, but mostly, i will forever be behind you. i love you guys....get your shit straight, and get your asses back into the game...a.s.a.p., so you can get "GAYED" by the fish!
let me know if ther is any way that i can help,
for i am: THE "FISH"

badfish
11-25-2008, 10:11 AM
damn element sorry to see you go man you where a good admin but cant be fucking around like that man what if u get VAC banned then u have no more CSS......sure will miss ya man hope u learned for ur mistake

baddie fishy signing off..

donkey
11-25-2008, 11:08 AM
Well I was not going to reply being the big dick that I am, I cant hold my toung. Element you have done a really good fucken job with Dust2 and working on populating it. The one thing that really gets me pissed off is, we have tryed so hard to keep the N/U community clean of hackers,respect all players and respect all other communitys that anyone my stubbles apon. You guys (catalyst, tomith, element) have disrespected N/U, and Pen. and many more admins and players that stuck there neck out for you guys. What makes you think you can go to other servers and fuck with there players and run them out of the community they love to play on? Then of all things you guys take players they have been banned from N/U and use there name when hacking!! That is bull shit! wheather you like someone or you dont, that is disrespect! what if they went to that server liked it and then was banned for some dumb fuck using his name?

Element when we confronted you guys, you had no care in the world and thought everything was just fine. when asking "why did you do it"? you replyed with, "its funny". Cheating does not stand in my book every. not matter where you are or what server you are on! Well we were talking to you, you were being a smart ass and thought me and pen were crazy for over reacting.

This is gonna put a dent in the Dust2 server as well and the N/U community! you told us you were on different accounts. well i can say i have my eye out for you guys on any account you got.

There is one thing, Id like to Thank catalyst for comeing back into the vent all was said and done and apologizing. I do appreciate it. You said your peace and told us where you were comeing from and whyd you hacked.

From me to anyone else....
In my book cheats are never ok! Cheats and fucking with servers is bull shit and I never ever hope to find any of N/U admins or regulars or anyone that has to do with N/U hacking! If so I Will see to it that you never make your way back into N/U AGAIN!

-Donkey#

AwpsandKnives
11-25-2008, 11:35 AM
I have to apoligize for not saying something sooner, I knew it was going on even tho it only started a couple of days ago. I was trying to be a good influence, it did not work as well as I thought. I will try to be better from now on.

emptyclipz
11-25-2008, 12:20 PM
i can understand u not narcing on your friends

you guys were good players, good friends, good regulars
you will be missed but you fuck around with hacks your gonna suffer the consequences

see you around

-empty/snow!

Natalya
11-25-2008, 01:11 PM
Not even sure what to say to this.

pasties
11-25-2008, 02:29 PM
I will tell you one thing, I am very disappointed in all of you, to think that we let you in our community. in our servers, vent, xfire...among other things admin. We have been very careful in our community to not let just any admin with money get admin, but i guess it couldnt hold off forever. I have spoken with pen about the whole situation. I have had my suspicions about you since you were good on dust2, but sucked in scrims. As far as i am concerned, you will never be allowed back here to play EVER!

As far as, sooper kooper, I hold you just as responsiable as the rest, although you never hacked. you are just as bad for letting it happen. neither pen or I are going to take any action against you. but just to let you know i am disappointed.

I am going to enter your steam id's in our KAC database, so hopefully if nothing else, you will have to spend another $25.00 on another cs account, and maybe this time you will have enough respect for your fellow admins, players, friends...and mainly yourself. From what i hear you had a lot of friends here, and now you are not going to be able to hang with any of them.

Pasties
Owner of N|U

p.s. I hope the 2 minutes of fun you had on that poor server was worth it, I a couple of days after you read this, I will be banning you from this website. sa well as catalyst and tomith

Kumar
11-25-2008, 02:40 PM
I agree with pasties. I don't agree with hacking ever. Some of the things you did even as admin let your age be known. You will grow out of it and I am sure you will learn from your mistakes. Get good the legit way. Scrim, get rolled, and learn from it. Keep going towards playing cal and beat people legitly. Trust me it will mean more when you start winning and moving up.

evoX
11-25-2008, 02:59 PM
Kindof odd that you would just go find hacks and download them... don't you have a good shot element? w.e anyways if they were on ur computer u probably had them before unless ur that much of an idiot to get caught right away.

I called it

-kalba

UNREAL
11-25-2008, 03:10 PM
element. disapointment. will miss ya, keep intouch on steamfriends bizznatch.

GET BETTER, NO HACKING ANYMORE or i will RAWR ON YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!

preston
11-25-2008, 08:52 PM
Damn i guess u didn't learn the first time??? I noticed today on my steam friends list that you had two accounts on my friends list and one of them was vac banned like 47 days ago or so.... How long has this been really going on?? gg

pasties
11-25-2008, 09:32 PM
go figure. I guess you really do suck at css, dl'd skills FTL!

siosios
11-25-2008, 10:04 PM
sv_pure will go into effect on all servers except ZM starting tomorrow night. KAC will be reinstated along with some private AC software N/U is going to purchase out of one owners pocket.

you hack & you will get caught!

love as always
sio

Natalya
11-25-2008, 11:45 PM
sv_pure makes me a sad panda. T_T