PDA

View Full Version : plz forgive me =[

Xfactor12
11-24-2008, 12:32 PM
hey guys its been a while.well a lot of u know i was banned for hacking.well to be honest i was not hacking. i know just saying it isnt enough,but hopefully many of my good friends,which are a lot of u,will hopefully believe me =\
i think i was banned because of using sv_cheats. but the thing was that me and donkey and jasmine,"antivirus", were on our cal server and i put on sv cheats so we can get smokes,nade,flashes, and guns without having to go back to buy. and i forgot to turn off sv cheats,so it stayed on in my cfg.i know it has been a while since the incident, but i really miss the n/u community. hopefully you guys can give me another chance and remove my ban. i promise i never hacked, i put it on my steam id =D
and i want to apologize to the cal teams for this incident. hopefully i didnt give u guys the image that u harbor hackers

thanks

donkey
11-24-2008, 12:40 PM
Never turned off sv_cheats! lmao good job. well I know it has been a while and I dont know the hole store and what not, but I can say i beleave in second chances and I would consider giveing him one. He's been a cool dude i can say from all my time of knowing him. I think from the time and friends he has made on N/U I dont see why not in another chance. If you are aloude back in i will have my eye on you.

Just a question, why was he banned i know it was kac banned but what did it say he was banned for?

-Donkey#

POW
11-24-2008, 12:50 PM
I believe that he does deserve another chance because i dont think he hacks. But if he is KAC banned then He might be stuck becuase i dont think that sio has the power to remove a KAC ban.

P.S. - Remember we gave Sutt0n/W4d multiple chances to shape up.

pasties
11-24-2008, 12:54 PM
Easy is the one that banned you, so i am going to leave it up to him. If we can unban you from the KAC that is.....

enderless
11-24-2008, 01:28 PM
I thought it was KAC as well, but when searched in NU's sourcebans, this was all that came up:

http://n00bunlimited.net/sm/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=xfactor

Xfactor12
11-24-2008, 01:30 PM
well i am usin a diff account so u can unban this one 0:0:11467643
it is not KAC banned just sm banned,well that is if i can get unbanned
and who is fl@sh?

donkey
11-24-2008, 02:06 PM

that is very true i do have to agree how many times have other people been unbanned?

enderless
11-24-2008, 02:11 PM
well i am usin a diff account so u can unban this one 0:0:11467643
it is not KAC banned just sm banned,well that is if i can get unbanned
and who is fl@sh?

that is the Steam ID that i linked above. You were banned by Nosymp.

Xfactor12
11-24-2008, 03:19 PM
yah i know but why does it say i was banned under the name flash,when the description says internal and i got shot through the door,it makes no sense
and my old acct is the one that got kac banned

evoX
11-24-2008, 04:24 PM
Xfactor never hacked. He was banned for using a 3rd party app that was for gametime for money or some shit. ME and cookie did some click ad things a while back and yea. KAC is ultra sensitive and prob detects 3rd party apps. It was partly my fault since i found the app first since it was posted on cal forums.

Now if you are saying Xfactor hacked then that account should have been vacced by now. its been way more then 2 months ( new steam id pages displays if u are vac banned) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983201014

As you can see it isn't and im 99% sure xfactor wouldn't buy Cheats cause well hes cheap :P.

Well thats my 2 cents and Easy consider the odds. Did xfactor ever display the skills that seem to be hacks?

Xfactor12
11-24-2008, 04:28 PM
Well thats my 2 cents and Easy consider the odds. Did xfactor ever display the skills that seem to be hacks?
oh hell nah u did not just call me bad! :D

evoX
11-24-2008, 04:29 PM
oh hell nah u did not just call me bad! :D

Nope just not material to be called a hacker :P

donkey
11-24-2008, 04:33 PM
i could not have said it better evox.

Xfactor12
11-24-2008, 04:38 PM
ME
____

EVOX

____

DONKEY =]

Kumar
11-24-2008, 05:03 PM
KUMAR
____

ALL

____

XFACTOR
____

EVOX

____

DONKEY =]

w4d
11-24-2008, 05:48 PM
I believe that he does deserve another chance because i dont think he hacks. But if he is KAC banned then He might be stuck becuase i dont think that sio has the power to remove a KAC ban.

2 actually.

NoSympathy
11-24-2008, 05:49 PM
i wouldn't bring in the sutton/w4d bans because he was not banned by KAC or ever banned for hacking.

as for xfactor i do think he is a good guy but sio and the maker of KAC went through tests to see if the 3rd party program would have actually banned him or not. it's up to the higher ups though

pathboy
11-24-2008, 06:09 PM
I never had a problem with x-factor, and as for the previous hacking issues, it just gives people like me an excuse as to why he just killed me.

It makes me feel better, yah know?

Pathboy

donkey
11-24-2008, 06:19 PM
lol nice excuss pathboy I know what your saying.

enderless
11-24-2008, 06:27 PM
KAC will not ban for 3rd party apps, but only if it detects changes in the cvars or injection of 3rd party devices. Running HLSW or the like will not get you KAC'd.

Natalya
11-24-2008, 07:54 PM
KAC also had a built in safeguard to detect the value of sv_cheats on the server so that wouldn't make sense either.

Xfactor12
11-24-2008, 08:21 PM
im not sayin it was te 3rd party thing,i forgot to turn off sv_cheats after messin around in the cal server

Natalya
11-24-2008, 08:28 PM
If u have sv_cheats 1 in your config file you won't get banned by KAC or the anti-cheat we use now.

pasties
11-24-2008, 08:31 PM
I have followed this thread since the start, and all i see is someone who is wanting to play on the servers, whether he hacked or didtn, I am sure he wont again! he cant be that stupid. the question is, is he going to be unbanned. I have spoke to easy on the subject, he is reluctant to unabn him but he going to.
Xfactor, Keep your nose clean ppl will be watching.
Enough said

pasties
Owner of N|U

THREAD LOCKED