PDA

View Full Version : How To Join NU?

omega260
11-20-2008, 10:15 AM
Hey its Omega i probably havent played enough on the servers for anybody to know me enough but i just want to know how to join the clan. I did the application thing but im kinda confused. :?

pathboy
11-20-2008, 10:34 AM
The problem is that joining is so easy.

Just play on the servers. If you like the people and the servers, and want to be a part of the 'family', all you have to do is type !tagme ingame and it'll stick the little N/U on the end of your name. Then, just follow the rules and be nice. Easy!

Pathboy

PS: Welcome!

donkey
11-20-2008, 10:51 AM
I dont think he is just talking about being taged. my guess he wants to be apart of (Word) dude just play there servers show respect and get to know everyone. just be chill bro.

everything betters in time. so just chill...

-Donkey#

emptyclipz
11-20-2008, 04:46 PM
also donkey forgot to mention yooz gotta be hung like a horse
well maybe thats just me, you see pastiez likes that sorta thing its a sure fire way to get in :D

nah kidding just hang out get to know every one download vent if u havent already and hop on our vent server...info is posted on our servers and on the home page feel free to add mah xfire (iplay4keepzz)

see ya around :)

omega260
11-21-2008, 05:51 AM
whats word? and do they do scrims between clans?

donkey
11-21-2008, 09:16 AM
no Word is the general clan for NU. like the admins and others you see with word in the name. For the scriming other clans that is up to the cal teams.

-Donkey#

omega260
11-21-2008, 09:33 AM
Okay so if im understanding the clan is like this

tagged players ingame
/ \
/ \
/ \
Cal Team Scrims Word Admins Servers
\ /
\ /
\ /
\ /
\ /
\ /
Leaders

ZerG
11-24-2008, 02:08 AM
I like N/U servers and the WORD people who play there aswell

Just hang around and get to know everyone

I think just about everyone on the reg office server knows me now, i been playing there about 4-5 months