PDA

View Full Version : It's the "E"

Element
11-13-2008, 06:13 AM
Yo waz up it's Element!!! some may know me from D2, i'm one of the admins on there :D... kinda like early in the morning say 6:00 :D:D so decided to post since some may not know much about me... I'm a fun dood and enjoy playing with all my N/U family and friendz! :O most recent fun buddies are the OP'd Vox guys ^_^... They give my new clan a good run of fun :p... D2 is by far my love all you really need to know, I love to PUB in there likez everyday you know so hit me up in there so I can like kill you with my love! :D... Just for the record I DO say random stuff so leave me alone... >< K NO NO SAY "WTF YOU SAY MANG" and I go what???? I NO SAY NOTHIN HELLOZ WTF YOU LIAR!!!!!!! All seriousness I do love to play CS:S with all my friends yet take it to that serious level to where we can move forward into the serious busyness ya know of this stupid place called "Cal"!!! LOVE RANDOMNESS WOOT NO MORE STUFF TO SAY K LOVE YOU ALL MARRY ME N/U???

P.S. Element #1. So..... what is up Element.... Element #2. Nothin much man i'm like trollin these formz ya know... Element #1. That's kool man your VERY kool... I wish I was you.... Element #2. I know fool I'm totally jealous of myself also, I look in the mirror and wish I could be myself??? Element #1. Lulz your so random I want your babies!!!

fishngeorgia
11-13-2008, 07:26 AM
i think you could use some serious sleep dude.......random...u said it! go nite nite and when you wake up, prepare yourself to be gayed by the FISH!!!!!

pathboy
11-13-2008, 09:29 AM
I think a toxicology screen would be appropriate.

Pathboy

Jackd
11-13-2008, 09:32 AM
After that lets submit him for a body cavity search.

I think a toxicology screen would be appropriate.

Pathboy

Element
11-13-2008, 09:56 AM
LOL U GUYS R SILLY NO SLEEP AT ALL I NO KNOW WHAT DAT EES AND IT'S 10:00 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!! o.o.o.o.o.o.o

emptyclipz
11-13-2008, 10:59 AM
as long as im the one delivering the body cavity search
mmmmmm *pops rubber gloves*

Penatrater
11-13-2008, 05:30 PM
E !

You are a great admin ! I couldn't be happier with you and what all you have done for us here . You have shown me so much and proved that you are one hell of a good guy. Thanks for all your help. Now go to bed !

Pen.

kamikaze_bad_ass
11-13-2008, 06:09 PM
hummmm...... what's the drug of choice today kiddies?????
is it paint thinner or super glue ? no maybe oxyction or maybe valuim or horse tranquliers maybe. no i'm going ta have ta say it's weed crack coke and wayy to many 8 hr pills with a few vaults thrown in to wash everything down and tooth picks in the eyes
>?M$s
dude seriosly i don't know what your high on but if ya haven't already... GO TA BED.

and btw whatever your on where do i get some ??