PDA

View Full Version : GOOD SHIT

fishngeorgia
10-16-2008, 09:54 PM
just a word of thanks to you all, this crap is fun to me, and it sure beats cleaning the kitchen. i think the admins keep all the trash (ppl) out so it makes it a great time for our little family.....kudo's.
fish out.........peace

Penatrater
10-16-2008, 10:38 PM
Awww ! What a nice guy.... That is until he gays the shit out of you with a para lol.

Your feedback is important to us here. And all of our Admins are highly trained in taking out the trash! Play to have fun,To win and tell your friends to follow.

Pen.

Natalya
10-16-2008, 11:24 PM
Welcome to the boards fish. Glad you still enjoy our servers after all this time. :)

Shizzle
10-31-2008, 06:47 PM
Hey I agree with Fish,I've been having a blast for quite sometime now playing on the Dust 2 server.Some of the characters who play on the server make it for some good fun.Oh and I forgot to mention the legend himself John Gammon who gives new meaning to the word "camper" but he's a perfect example of what makes the server so much fun.I have gotten more laughs playing on this server then ever before when playing CSS.

roflmywaffle
10-31-2008, 08:14 PM
FUCK JOHN GAMMON!!!

Penatrater
10-31-2008, 11:20 PM
Thanks for the replies ! I have to agree our Dust2 server is one of a kind. People are going to get a good laugh every time they connect to it. And Rofl lay off John he is new and i have been working with him on his times in spawn. "he's getting better by the day"

Shizzle
11-03-2008, 09:23 PM
Yes JG is getting better,at camping at actually killing people before he gets pwned....lol.....which makes it even funnier when people get upset when he kills them.

Havoc
11-03-2008, 10:05 PM
lies, NU is the worst servers ever. If it was good I wouldn't have put 6 days of play time into it in the past month.

...shit wait