PDA

View Full Version : HELP

unrealtaco
10-15-2008, 09:49 AM
ok im confused about pay pal i donated on the 7th of october but it still dosent say on teh website that i have donated and on pay pal it shows that the money has been removed from my bank account but still says the payment is uncleared im confused XD :?

rjk83
10-15-2008, 11:02 AM
Did you pay via a linked bank account or from a credit/debit card attached to your paypal account?

I know that when you link a bank account to them you have to "verify" your bank account (when I signed up like 5 years ago it used to be that they put 2 small deposits into your bank account and you had to verify the amounts, not sure if it is still the same). That said, I'm not positive what the problem would be but I will say that if something hasn't cleared in over a week (today should be 5 business days not counting columbus day) then you may want to call either paypal and/or your bank.

I have paid through paypal from both an attached bank account and a cc and it always shows up (the auth on bank / cc statement) either instantly or within the next business day for me. I can't be too much more help but if its been this long, I would probably call them.

** edit ** - also, for reference, all of the payments I've made for donations to this site have hit instantly as well as a follow up email from paypal.

unrealtaco
10-15-2008, 11:36 AM
its linked to my bank account becasue it was nto letting me link it to my credit card

Zaku-x109
10-16-2008, 07:19 PM
did u select the option that says "tell them who donated" or something relatively close to that, or did u keep it check "anonymous"?
________
Earthquake insurance forums (http://www.insurance-forums.org/earthquake-insurance/)

unrealtaco
10-16-2008, 07:53 PM
its all good now my donation just cleared today and it says that i donated on teh 7th still lol