PDA

View Full Version : W0rd applicants

easytarget
03-10-2008, 06:27 PM
Hey guys,

I have been getting a lot of your word applications and wanted to let people know that I am reading them. Please put your IN GAME name as your handle, otherwise I have no idea who you are. There are a few people who I haven't had the pleasure of meeting that apply so please get an xfire account and add me to it (easymaller). Word is filling up like crazy but I do want more riflers (m4/ak). I am looking for a taxi team to be scrimming non-stop against our cal team so I will be recruiting the top riflers. Work on those guns and impress me with that and I will def. consider you for word. Thanks guys and happy gaming.

~Easy

siosios
03-10-2008, 11:01 PM
i would also like to add that if easy finds enough people that "GOT GOOD" then we will put up 2 teams for cal and eazy will work with the 2nd teams captian to get him up to speed by beating him with a leather strap (who ever that is that easy picks). easy runs all cal teams for w0rd and does a damn good job of it. his new title is "CAL team/s master" and should be respected for what he has done with words cal team so far.

i will add a second scrim server if easy feels that there are enough w0rd players up too his standards to create the so called second team.

siosios

w4d
03-11-2008, 05:24 AM
Go easy! Woohoo.

(Btw, I was the OFFICIAL CHEERLEADER [no homo] for you guys at the match last night!)

SOUTHS1D3R-G
03-11-2008, 10:07 AM
easy ill help u guys "get good", even if it means being meat shield :D

Natalya
03-11-2008, 03:50 PM
Easy now gets a special rank image. :)

NoSympathy
03-11-2008, 05:29 PM
anyone who is interested in scrimming or even just learning maps hit one of us up on xfire! i know the rest of the team members and i would like to have more people for next season. hopefully, we will have enough for 2 teams!

get gooood

shake
03-11-2008, 05:39 PM
And i just received my new computer so im good to go.

burrito999
03-11-2008, 06:59 PM
I burrito will not be playing in any scrims but will shake his ass and his flesh on his belly to cheer on our word teams. I will even dance foron the table so you guys would do to cheer up our menmbers

pasties
03-12-2008, 01:31 PM
I need to get a mic :/ Uninstalls.

mittens
03-14-2008, 06:59 AM
hey, i have some experience in CAL, like 2 seasons of 0 lol but i always use ak, i've been expirimenting with the awp just to be versatile but i posted a word application ages ago and got no response whatsoever but just pm me please and i'll add you on xfire but i'd be happy to be non stop scrimming as long as it's not office? lulz

<3 mitteNs

blix
08-19-2008, 05:27 AM
i would like a trail or to join wOrd my x-fire name is oliver197 and in css my name is ßℓix_² ת/ύ so could you ge back to me

ßℓix_² ת/ύ

Natalya
08-19-2008, 03:22 PM
Please don't revive old threads.