PDA

View Full Version : Request for Jr. Owner Dust 2

Penatrater
09-23-2008, 04:56 PM
I am posting this in the General section because I would like feedback from the players that know me in the server as well as Admins in all the N/U servers.

This is a request for Jr. Ownership on the Dust 2 server. I think and feel that i would be a good addition, I have much respect for N/U and the players. Its very important to me that we continue to grow. What you can expect from me is to see more Admins meaning more donations so we can keep having all the nice shit ! That sets us apart from the other servers. More REG players means higher volumes Keeps us atop the the server rank list. I am a firm believer that the best players play in N/U servers. Its where i started when i bought the game, It will be where i leave when that day comes to put it down. I would like to think that i have been a fair Admin. I am always around to talk people through problems or getting there vent info worked out "inside joke" Pretty much you name it. I'm 27 years old and work for Winchester Ammunition currently making the .50 caliber sniper bullet for the U.S Government. I do work some very weird hours most days, but i have a computer at work so I'm not to far away. I know right now we are short a Jr. Owner in Dust 2 And i have talked with waffle about helping with training new admins and such I feel that i could take on the responsibility. Please let me know what you think. And if you have a ??? feel free to ask.

Got Pen... You know!

siosios
09-23-2008, 06:20 PM
i for one have never heard of any complaints on you for how you treat people that come into the servers. your respectful and fun to play with in game. my vote is yes.

siosios

Kirk
09-23-2008, 08:35 PM
i for one have never heard of any complaints on you for how you treat people that come into the servers. your respectful and fun to play with in game. my vote is yes.

siosios

I dunno Sio, I think I recall him calling me a homoface one time. Thats not very respectful =[ It hurt my feelers.

pasties
09-23-2008, 09:22 PM
hurtful maybe, truthful though.

Kirk
09-23-2008, 09:59 PM
hurtful maybe, truthful though.

:oops:

easytarget
09-23-2008, 10:59 PM
I vote yes.

~Easy

emptyclipz