PDA

View Full Version : Zaku and His Sloganizer Sig

Zaku-x109
08-02-2011, 04:53 AM
I was wondering if there was a way to get my 'sloganizer.net' sig to not be only used through a link but as a pic. As some of you know, the sloganizer sig changes to a different phrase each time a page reloads or changes. I was wondering if you could keep that ability of changing the phrase each time a page is refreshed or loaded, but in the form of a picture that I can have as a hard copy and not rely on 'Sloganizer.net'

The reason I ask for this as a request is b/c the site no longer offers that kind of thing to put onto your sig or profile, but they still host the pic even when I have it in my signature after so many years. I really enjoy it and don't want to log on one day and see it missing.

siosios
08-02-2011, 09:29 AM
I'll see what I can do when I get home

Zaku-x109
08-02-2011, 06:37 PM
I'll see what I can do when I get home

O.M.G... nevuh thought sios would be the one to respond since I normally see him offline or status set to busy on Steam >_>
This is like, getting a dump truck load of Lego candy and building a moving dinosaur totally amazing xD

khaotik
08-04-2011, 01:42 AM
Short of copying each and every frame from their list, possibly not. However, Since Siosios is such a web guru, Im sure he has a way of capturing all the frames and having them cycle just like sloganizer.net. I could be mistaken with how Sloganizer.net runs their schtick, but I belive it is actually 2 panels, 1 with the background, and one with the active layer ( just a rotating word banner).