PDA

View Full Version : A replay just so you people know where i stand!

siosios
07-18-2011, 06:59 PM
if anyone that reads this has doubts about where I stand when it comes to N/U you can read this (true and came from the heart (yes i have a heart))

http://www.n00bunlimited.net/showthread.php?401-FOR-ALL-TO-READ-REGS-ADMIN-OWNERS-PPL-WHO-DONT-PLAY!!!&p=3073&viewfull=1#post3073

Apple
07-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Well, I read your post and pasties post. I see that you guys have known each other for a long time with this server. Deuce needs to learn about real money and actually read the contract. Uhm, I never doubted about you doing nothing for the server. You made or help created a new layout for this new site, you backed it up, your a man of your word. I really thought that you were the head host of this website because you keep everything in order like a 'Boss'. Keep up the good work, I'll do what I can to help get the servers by friends or Facebook. I won't advertise any other servers if you don't want. But anywho, I look forward to future updates on the servers and hope you get more donations in for future references and plans.

Have a nice day to you and all of [N/U] members/regs.
~Apple