PDA

View Full Version : 28 rounds?

household 6
06-19-2011, 03:29 PM
So, question for everyone... Why is everyone playing 28 rounds instead of here? Why don't our regs try to get our servers populated instead of playing on the other servers... Just askin what is so great about that server... I am sure you all have friends on your friends lists that you could invite to play here..... These servers used to stay sooo populated because of our people.... Let's start playing here.....

House

siosios
06-19-2011, 05:07 PM
i would tend to agree

Kaley Fan
06-19-2011, 06:24 PM
I always play on n/u. I've played once on 28rl crackhouse last week cause lovellly was there. Other then that i've been sticking to n/u and my jb is going at rates i couldn't even expect.

5 ppl the first day (max total)
6 the next day
4 the next day
6 today

Jackd
06-19-2011, 07:22 PM
Yeah I don't know what going on but I would like to hear from some of our regulars. Of course to be clear no one is saying you can't play there or anywhere you want we just want to know what's going on. We can't fix it if we don't know what's broke.

SmurfSniper
06-19-2011, 07:31 PM
i played there last night..... way to many people using the mic, I couldnt hear myself think.... tried crackhouse and it messes with my sounds and skins so meh....

for the most part people follow their friends, so I guess they just join on them and play...

AxeX
06-20-2011, 03:36 PM
I guess I'm an exception then =s usually I just play on N/U office only, and if the numbers start dwindling I just quit the game entirely and go play something else. Hopefully more people join more often.

enderless
06-20-2011, 05:26 PM
I've heard rumors about current regs causing trouble or talking too much. I personally haven't had much time lately to patrol all of the servers, but if anyone is having problems in game, feel free to contact me or any other admins to address the problem.

Jackd
06-20-2011, 06:00 PM
I think I know what you mean and house and I are resolving that issue as of last night.

I've heard rumors about current regs causing trouble or talking too much. I personally haven't had much time lately to patrol all of the servers, but if anyone is having problems in game, feel free to contact me or any other admins to address the problem.

Kaley Fan
06-20-2011, 08:22 PM
I thought smurf was actually talking about 28rl. About too many people talking, cause we don't have a crackhouse server.

household 6
06-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Yep... Like Jackd said, we are taking care of things. I sooo want to get and keep the server populated, however, I refuse to lower my standards to do it. N/U has always been known for a great group of people getting together to have fun. I refuse to let assholes stick around just for the sake of keeping the server populated. I love our players too much.

House

SmurfSniper
06-21-2011, 12:41 PM
I thought smurf was actually talking about 28rl. About too many people talking, cause we don't have a crackhouse server.

I was.....

Cookerbro
06-21-2011, 08:26 PM
I haven't been playing CSS lately but I personally get sick of the same office map over and over. Ive been playing L4D2 and downloading custom campaigns playing a different one every time I play, its always a different game. Also keep in mind it is summer break for the people in school.