PDA

View Full Version : Alright, I give up

AxeX
03-27-2011, 03:50 AM
Tara and Asian finally cracked me... well that and I've been bored for the past week with really only CS:S to play... So hi!

You probably know me as that guy you always kill, but then I get lucky and kill you and then you rage hard, and then I laugh. 1234((

Most probably know me already, as I've been playing since late december when CS:S went on sale during the Christmas sale bonanza VALVe always does. Only reason I got this game was because of a StarCraft 2 commentator recommended it. I really only started playing on the N/U office server because I got confused and thought it was a "noob only" server, not a "noob friendly" server =P

I usually only play to get achievements, as well as move up on stats. I also try really hard to own those that regularly use the Arctic Warfare Magnum (or as you guys know it, AWP). If you didn't know already, yes I do hate the awp with a passion =P and have very little respect for those that rely so heavily on it and the gameplay strategy that surrounds it. Except for the admins... because I don't want them to ban me =P

Well thats all I can think to post. I doubt I'll be a regular here on the forums, but I'll definitely check back here every now and then. I'll see you all at the awpffice! aha$a

Kaley Fan
03-27-2011, 06:22 AM
no admins ban for awp :P Kaley here. I don't really like you cause you take my paper 24/7....

Asian Invasion
03-27-2011, 09:52 AM
bout time axex :p btw.... wanna knife? :D

Mongoloid
03-27-2011, 10:51 AM
aXEX trust me its worst to have and awp and get killed by your BBgun trust me i had a fun time last night as u introduced it to me hahaha but good to see you on the forums

NoogyMan
03-27-2011, 01:25 PM
Hello, my name is NoogyMan! I am the automated website greeter. Welcome to n00bunlimited the greatest community on the face of the United States and sometimes Canada but we don't really take them serious. (:P)

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

bbn) NoogyMan

pasties
03-27-2011, 01:46 PM
Welcome to our lil slice of hell.

Canada owns J00 n00gy

TurtleTara
03-27-2011, 01:52 PM
Muahahahha. Asian it worked...Our secret plan is in effect! kidding, LOL!

Welcome to the cool club bro!!!

AxeX
03-27-2011, 03:17 PM
no admins ban for awp :P Kaley here. I don't really like you cause you take my paper 24/7....

Pffft, get in line. If anything we steal Anals paper room =P

bout time axex :p btw.... wanna knife? :D

NO! That was horrible! I'll just stick to knifing mongo when hes not looking =P

aXEX trust me its worst to have and awp and get killed by your BBgun trust me i had a fun time last night as u introduced it to me hahaha but good to see you on the forums

You only have to hit me once, maybe twice if I get lucky. With the TMP I have to hit you 5-8 times before you die =P maybe less if you were already hurt or I get a HS.

Anal Retentive French Fry
03-27-2011, 05:25 PM
Anal's paper room will be prepared for anything :gunsmile:

Good to see you on the board!

Jackd
03-27-2011, 06:10 PM
AxeX,

Thanks for stopping by the forums.

See you in game!

Kaley Fan
03-28-2011, 12:36 AM
Anal himself however is not prepared for my horrible playing skills. I just can't seem to throw them flashes properly!

Cogbern
03-28-2011, 01:47 AM
NO! That was horrible! I'll just stick to knifing mongo when hes not looking =P.

lol mongo is too easy to knife step up to the good knifers

SmurfSniper
03-28-2011, 05:19 AM
lol mongo is too easy to knife step up to the good knifers

agreed

but dont let cogbern act like he is a good knifer.... he knifes like he plays... Dirty!

Scribe
04-02-2011, 07:32 AM
welcome to NU. Glad u finally made it and became official. =D