PDA

View Full Version : Night Version Of de_dust2

xBlAcKBiRdx
02-08-2011, 03:52 PM
So since cs_office night version was made, and a edited version was made (office unlimited) soo i decided to edit a night version of de_dust2 with a few twists and secrets, so be aware of secret doors, ladders and breakable walls :D

IT ABOUT TIME TO USE THE DAM NIGHT VISION!!!!!

And it already compiled and such, the only thing thats missing is the mini-map which is what i wont bother with..
Overall its already done, if one of the n/u g0ds want is just ask ill provide the link through pm.
Thanx for reeding

anthonyds5
02-08-2011, 04:43 PM
But but I already use NV on original de_dust2..

Cookerbro
02-08-2011, 04:54 PM
I use night vision here and there and sometimes over there for shits and giggles :) I think it would be really cool in office if the ct's could shoot the transformers out and then the lights go off but I bet it would not be possible to do.

Kaley Fan
02-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Sounds great. Glad to get another map maker into n/u. N/U has been lacking one ever since Natalya left or developer!

xBlAcKBiRdx
02-08-2011, 07:16 PM
I use night vision here and there and sometimes over there for shits and giggles :) I think it would be really cool in office if the ct's could shoot the transformers out and then the lights go off but I bet it would not be possible to do.

Actually is it possible...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plus my nightversion has sekretz

xBlAcKBiRdx
02-16-2011, 04:01 PM
ITS HERE AND DONE...When you see random arrows on walls that mean its a ladder...thats one secret

SquirtzHub
02-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Night Dust sounds cool where is it available to play at, what's the server address? i look forward to playing this map i like secrets and breakable walls sounds awesome to!

xBlAcKBiRdx
02-17-2011, 04:39 PM
Well you can dl it right there, idk if anyone wants it lol