PDA

View Full Version : outlaw

pasties
02-07-2011, 06:58 PM
well as most of you might know, we here @ nu perm banned outlaw(biohazard) from all gameservers as of last week.
What you may not know, is that the reason we banned him, which was for getting caught recruiting on our servers, for players to go to his server. Outlaw who has been here for years and years, who has had admin/jrownership/and on the dev team, knows very well that this is not permitted by anyone, especially a former jr owner who knows the rules and has banned ppl himself for this very thing.

however, this is not something that myself, sio, ender, jackd took lightly. so, after some talking, we figured it would be best to just let outlaw go and do his own thing. Then we get more msgs, saying that outlaw and nitehawk are still trying to get our regs and our admins to go and play on his server, giving them admin(which he knows, that our admin are not permitted to have admin elsewhere and be a admin @ nu) without there consent(from what i heard).

Yesterday i got a msg from another Reg, who told me that nitehawk and outlaw came to "them" and said, That i fingered "him" when i spoke to outlaw...saying that this person told me, and i ratted him back out to outlaw. first of all I did say things that were said form this person, but i DID NOT MENTION ONE NAME TO ANYONE. The funny thing is, this person never said one word to me about this whole situation. Its just one large clusterfuck of lies and deceit from nitehawk and outlaw. those who know me, will atest that i am a very honest person, and i have never hidden one thing from anyone here @ nu.

So, thats the story...believe it or not of why outlaw is not longer a part of our comm.

Most parties involved did not want me to post this post. but here it is.

siosios
02-07-2011, 08:19 PM
i for one can attest to the blatent honesty pasties has...... i have been called a fag more then once by him

Cookerbro
02-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Does he have more than one account I could have sworn I saw him tonight on office, I thought he was unbanned but guess not, Ill take a look at the stats and see if I can find who I saw.

Jackd
02-08-2011, 08:13 AM
You can see banned people trying to connect to the server like any other person connecting but they don't actually get in.

Does he have more than one account I could have sworn I saw him tonight on office, I thought he was unbanned but guess not, Ill take a look at the stats and see if I can find who I saw.

Cookerbro
02-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Thats what I probably saw, I always forget about that.

household 6
02-08-2011, 02:12 PM
Pasties, thanks for posting this. But, here is my two cents....(hope I'm not out of line)... The fact of the matter is....you, Jackd, Sios, Tara, etc... are g0ds. Everyone playing here knows the rules. It doesnt matter if you are a g0d, jr owner, admin, vip, reg, or a new player....we all have to follow those rules. No one is exempt from following the rules of N/U. Everyone that joins N/U or comes into our servers can see the rules. When becoming an admin or jr owner we are held to a higher standard. If we don't follow the rules ourselves, how can we enforce them in game. What Outlaw did was wrong and he knew it. I can't imagine how hard the decision must have been for you to permaban him. He has been a long time member and we will all miss him. However, you guys did what you thought was best for our community. I admire and respect that and everyone else should as well. You are very honest and I know that you gave him more than one chance. Thank you for what you do for this community. People don't realize how hard your job is. <3

Now come into office so I can kill your ass.... ;) j/k

Again, I hope I am not speaking out of line and if I am, I apologize. I just feel like you guys should get more support than what you have gotten. You have mine and Stand's support in whatever decisions you make for N/U. You guys just want to keep our community strong.....

Houseeee

Shotgun
02-08-2011, 02:19 PM
I wholeheartedly concur that this was the correct decision, and a very difficult one at that.

On a more lighthearted note:
http://yourargumentisinvalid.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/node/roflbot-ZjMh.jpg

pasties
02-08-2011, 03:55 PM
Thanks house, for your support. The hardest thing about the whole situation was the lies from outlaw, saying in one breathe that he didnt say it, and in the other he did say it.
He told Tib that i used him as a reference to outlaw breaking the rules in our server. (meaning that tib ratted out outlaw for recruiting on our servers) which I most definatly did not do.

Lies and deceit is what he is all about.

Shotgun
02-08-2011, 04:15 PM
That's not the way anyone should behave. Outlaw was a good person but there are rules to be obeyed for the good of the community. They are made to keep us together. If you dont want to be part of it then don't, but don't lie either. It shows a lack of respect and sense of community. It was all for the best pasties, and all other admins. Rough decision but very responsible and shows hoe dedicated you all are.

Kaley Fan
02-08-2011, 05:05 PM
Two things.

One: Shotgun in your last sentence you said hoe instead of how. I smiled at that :P

Two: I personally don't like the decision, but i'll stick by it. I don't have full details on what happened and I'm sure that no one really does other than people like Outlaw and Pasties. However there probably is more so that's basically why i'm going to trust the owners who made the decision, and hope the ban was well deserved.

Kaley Fan

Shotgun
02-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Two things.

One: Shotgun in your last sentence you said hoe instead of how. I smiled at that :P

Two: I personally don't like the decision, but i'll stick by it. I don't have full details on what happened and I'm sure that no one really does other than people like Outlaw and Pasties. However there probably is more so that's basically why i'm going to trust the owners who made the decision, and hope the ban was well deserved.

Kaley Fan

Indeed I did... perhaps it was subliminal... Used to draw you in...

siosios
02-08-2011, 08:45 PM
i cant believe pasties edited my ********

Shotgun
02-09-2011, 06:08 AM
i cant believe pasties edited my ********

lol! ****

WTH?!?!

nitehawk
02-09-2011, 09:57 PM
well let me tell you this ok outlaw didn't say nothing about you cause i was in ts and i am not trying to give admin to your member's or admin's i was giving admin to people that was in bl00dred not once did i ask any of your admin's to come and join us. i don't need to do that so who ever told you i was giving them admin or asking them for admin well they are lieing onyl people that was in bl00dred was giving admin do don't sit here and acusse me of shit and i know who told you cause tibs was in the ts when this all went down now he is starting shit but thats ok i could care less but don't use me as your scapegoat in this matter trying to make me look like the bad guy cause of your choice nitehawk knows what he did so don't need to say anything about me. it's funny how all you guys run your mouth but when it comes time to stand up and face it you run behind pasties and the other owner's to make up lies so you can look good
well in my eyes your a lil babies for doing the shit you do tibs comes in the bl00dred ts and has his name a N****r but were the bad guys lol you all make me laugh please in the future leave nite out of it that is all i am asking thank you

TurtleTara
02-10-2011, 03:57 AM
Hide behind Pasties...I don't fucking think so! And to talk about being pussy...If ur going to call someone out, then do it. Don't go on with this" You guys " Bullshit! And ur really not any better. Coming here to bitch at us, when ur problem is with pasties, and whoever else. If u were really a man of ur words...U would have handled this over private message, not public. So don't throw stones, especially in when ur house is glass!!!!

Oh and if you want to go on with that "You have no place to talk tara" crap. Let me break it down for ya! I've been here over 6 years, and I've been owner for 5 of those years! So everything that goes on here is my business, and it is my place to tell people when their wrong!!!!!!! If you don't like hearing from a girl, then don't post here any more. That simple!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And you know what....To be honest with everyone. I'm sick to death of hearing about this!!!! Its is what it is. MOVE ON! DISCUSSION OVER