PDA

View Full Version : quick remake of cs_office

xBlAcKBiRdx
02-04-2011, 10:24 AM
So while I was just sittin on my chair thinkin then I decided to edit cs_office, I'm sure cookerbro knos about that....well anyways the map is like in the spring, the snow is all melted and I added a few rooms in the map you can go thru for example the door next to the vending machines is not there no more and its now a room leading to the office by where the snowman is and by the garage door once u hop on the dumpster and go inside here is a double door...well its gone and it head to the paper towel and box storage room leading to the projector room....and by the main exit of the garage u kno how there is a garage door across from u well its opened so now there 2 routes to where the snowman was. His hat is still there lol. Ill put up a vid on the map once I'm finished with a few things....

No Sympathy
02-04-2011, 11:17 AM
take some screenshots and post em up!

NoogyMan
02-04-2011, 12:00 PM
Yeah, Symp doesn't read anything without pictures....

bbn) NoogyMan

Cookerbro
02-04-2011, 12:27 PM
Im patiently waiting for the screen shots you said you would take :)

Cogbern
02-04-2011, 12:43 PM
this sounds like the old version of office unlimited

xBlAcKBiRdx
02-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Like i said not completely done
will be this saturday
illtake sdk screenies

xBlAcKBiRdx
02-04-2011, 04:25 PM
Ok heres a video. like a said its not fully done still gotta do a few things. Sry for the Lag in it, recording gets slow....

xBlAcKBiRdx
02-08-2011, 03:48 PM
Ok this remake is closed. Soo yea since i already saw office unlimited, what i was doing has been done, soo i moved to night version of de_dust