PDA

View Full Version : hey owners wassup??

BioHaZarD69
02-02-2011, 02:32 PM
ok ive submitted my ban protest and that was a week ago...i talked to pasties about this and i made an error..prolly hit a key i had bound for my server shit..i did not intentionaly recruit on your server and would never do that on purpose...ive been apart of this community for like 4 years and was very dedicated to it...and still am even tho i have my own shit going now....but i cant see being banned with out warning or being kicked or something...just up and fuckin banned...i thought me and pasties had this shit all ironed out with the impression that i would never do anything like that again....so how about lifting the ban already? its been a week i get the point.
LaterZ

BioHaZarD69
02-02-2011, 02:49 PM
thanks bro...yeah ya would think after all the time ive spent here i would have at least got a warning or kick hell even a day ban but this is rediculous

pasties
02-02-2011, 03:28 PM
I tried to speak to you both first, but neither one of you were on. And nitehawk you derserved everything you got. you should of been the man to come to me, not the other way around, Maybe you should get good. I never said i was going to unban you, I will speak to jackd and ender, maybe we can work something out.

Kaley Fan
02-03-2011, 02:03 AM
Just gonna throw my four cents in here(yes everyone say's two but i like to mix it up)

I think outlaw should be unbanned.

reasoning? Tons of other people(or certain people) advertise on our servers. They get maybe a day ban or so. I don't think outlaw's should be perm. If you think it's that serious maybe a week. I have talked with one of the g0ds however, and i personally think that the stories got crossed up. I don't think outlaw would intentionally steal our players, as he has been here for so long, and i don't think outlaw should be perm. banned.

Kaley.

SmurfSniper
02-03-2011, 03:50 AM
I have to agree, unban him.

<JohnnyBoy>
02-03-2011, 04:15 AM
wtf?!?!? outlaw bannedO.o
I don't know if my saying counts but theirs has to be a mistake on this ban! outlaw would never break a rule... well on purpose thats for sure and he's always enforcing the rule and helping people out all the time when they need it! he should be unbanned-_-

nitehawk
02-03-2011, 07:13 AM
lol so now we are deleting nitehawks post lol? wtf ever

No Sympathy
02-03-2011, 11:31 AM
if you continue to act like a child i'm sure it will happen again...sorry nitehawk, i've never had anything against you but have some maturity..even if this is a computer game

Cookerbro
02-03-2011, 12:44 PM
if you continue to act like a child i'm sure it will happen again...sorry nitehawk, i've never had anything against you but have some maturity..even if this is a computer game

I read the first post he made here on this thread were was the immaturity I must have misted it, all I can say is that he assumed pasties talked to whom ever new what he was doing I forget who he said

No Sympathy
02-03-2011, 02:57 PM
his posts were deleted, and since they were i don't think i should repost what he said

Cookerbro
02-03-2011, 03:04 PM
I only saw the one so I missed the other one, so no biggie

Jackd
02-03-2011, 03:39 PM
It doesn't really matter anymore. What's done is done now. My personal opinion is this whole mess was all bullshit and decisions that were made by both sides are made whether they were warranted or not.

I have spoken briefly with Outlaw and Nighthawk and they both know where I stand.

Any further decisions and discussions are going to be done by the owners and done behind closed doors.

NoogyMan
02-03-2011, 03:58 PM
With Jackd saying that I'm going to lock this post.

bbn) NoogyMan

***THREAD LOCKED***