PDA

View Full Version : Error

Cookerbro
01-31-2011, 05:13 PM
Can we please update the skins so people are not seeing a giant error sign running around, because there are some people to lazy to change there skin. They don't realize you cant hide when your 4 times the size and it makes it an easy target, as long as you remember were to shoot. But it is annoying and they should change there skin at least.

enderless
01-31-2011, 05:19 PM
what skin is causing the error?

SmurfSniper
01-31-2011, 05:22 PM
its not the server, you may need to delete the skin and redownload it. best thing to do if you dont have skins for your guns is just delete the models folder....

if you do have skins just go into your models folder and choose the player folder and delete it... you will redownload them and it should work

Cookerbro
01-31-2011, 05:43 PM
the VIP skins read error. I uninstalled and reloaded last week so, anyone who didn't have it downloaded before you got the skins working again just sees error, so new players are seeing it.

sean7488
01-31-2011, 06:11 PM
yea a lot of people that come in randomly are complaining about the error sign so we need to get it fixed.

enderless
01-31-2011, 08:14 PM
they need to make sure that their client allows downloads from the server.

I've fixed the problem. I found that the default model in the menu wasn't on the download list. The errors should now be fixed.