PDA

View Full Version : Noogy out for the Holidays!

NoogyMan
12-22-2010, 06:37 PM
Hey all! I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be gone the December 26th - January 2nd.

I'm heading down to Atlanta, GA. for my Frat's National Confernece. 2000 brothers from across the contry in one place. Going to be one hell of a time!

OH.... by the way.... APO is a Co-Ed Fraternity (meaning girls are allowed in) I'll be spending 5 nights in one hotel room.... with 3 sexy girls.

BE JEALOUS.....

Love you guys, I'll let you all know how it goes ;)

-NoogyMan

Kaley Fan
12-22-2010, 06:41 PM
Hey all! I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll be gone the December 26th - January 2nd.

I'm heading down to Atlanta, GA. for my Frat's National Confernece. 2000 brothers from across the contry in one place. Going to be one hell of a time!

OH.... by the way.... APO is a Co-Ed Fraternity (meaning girls are allowed in) I'll be spending 5 nights in one hotel room.... with 3 sexy girls.

BE JEALOUS.....

Love you guys, I'll let you all know how it goes ;)

-NoogyMan

GET SOME NOOGY!!!! <3 ya. See ya in a week or two.

TiberianSun
12-22-2010, 07:28 PM
have fun cheating on your gf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoogyMan
12-23-2010, 09:39 PM
bahaha, I won't be cheating on her. I'm going with three sexy girls yes, but they are just friends, and brothers in the Fraternity, so no can do.

Doesn't change the fact I'll be in the hotel room with them for 5 nights... I can look, just can't touch (Words from my girlfriend).

:P

-NoogyMan