PDA

View Full Version : My ping is a bit high. HELP.....

TurtleTara
11-05-2010, 09:52 AM
Hey guys. I noticed that when I'm in office my ping is about 122 to 125 when everyone elses is 80 or 90. It also get a bit laggy, & i can't help by think that it may be because of me. I hate the idea of ruining the game of anyone else, So if anyone out could help me lower my ping that would be awesome. I think i kinda remember how to do it, but to be honest it been so long that I think it would be better to get the help of one of u guys.

If anyone think they can help me...PM me. Thanks!!!!

Turtletara
Hug & Kisses

anthonyds5
11-05-2010, 10:47 AM
Since you live in California and the server is in NJ. Possibly distance lag. Like you know, if people live closer to the server they get a ping around 3-10. Also matters how much your bandwidth is. And when there is more people inside the server everyone's ping slightly increases by 1-3 per person joining.

TurtleTara
11-05-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm in Las vegas now, But does that make a big difference?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since you live in California and the server is in NJ. Possibly distance lag. Like you know, if people live closer to the server they get a ping around 3-10. Also matters how much your bandwidth is. And when there is more people inside the server everyone's ping slightly increases by 1-3 per person joining.

Ok. thanks sweetie

anthonyds5
11-05-2010, 11:43 AM
I live in NJ. My bandwidth : 350kbs a second = max. If my bandwidth is around 1-4mb my ping in the server should be 3-5