PDA

View Full Version : I love n/u !! You should too!!!!

death01
10-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Guys i know you all probably don't care what i have to say because i haven't been around this community very long. I have seen a lot of things around here that just flat out sux. People have shitty attitudes or just flat out dont care.

Now im not sure if this is correct but i was told that Pasties has access to restart servers, many people in ts3 said so so i believe them. He was on xfire playing pokerstars and wouldnt take 3 minutes out of his time to put servers back when when multiple people asked him too. He simply asked me if i had jackd on xfire then never responed again... imo thats REAL shitty thing to do and someone like that has no use for access to restarting servers.... thats just one example of piss poor attitude and contributes to the slow death of gaming communities. I am a old fuck and i have seen this kinda thing before.

The servers apparently don't have anyone working on them either.... when steam releases updates most mods will be buggy or not working on the servers... therefore we need someone who is willing/able to research each mod see if it has new version and find out what mods/features of mods are creating crashes/ gameplay issues immediately. Not just restart the damn things pretty much knowing its just gonna crash again....

I have been tellin all my friends to come play on the servers and trying to get there lazy asses on the forums... so far only my homie deathslayer came onto the forums but i havent given up. One of the best ways to contribute to getting new people to come to the gameservers/forums is just by simply playing in the servers.... nobody joins a empty server but as long and people are in it more people will join..... I would have loved to go into office this morning even if it was empty because i know as long as someone is in it others will join it... and i could have got it going and had some fun and attracted some people that play early in the day to come to N/U. But the server is down and of course nobody is around to put it up.... If you play at other servers tell people hey im going to N/U add me on steam and follow.... all kinds of ways to get more people in the community.

You have people like me who want to help out the community in any/every way possible and others who i have met that are bothtrustworthy and admins, yet none of us have the access to even restart a downed server.... that's just terrible. We need to have anyone who is an adult/admin or completely trustworthy be able to get servers back online bare minimum.

I love this community and since i have been here i have seen shit going downhill and it makes me mad. I refuse the thought of this place dieing out and you should as well. Please everyone get motivated to get N/U to be a GROWING community. To the leaders of N/U please consider getting some people who are active some access to server updating and restarting/bringing up if crashed. And please lets get servers set up correctly so they dont crash all the time... doing with out a few extra mods on servers is no big deal usually takes only a few days for the new versions of the mod to be released.

Love you guys sry for the rant but i had to let it out, peace tp((

pasties
10-08-2010, 03:18 PM
well first of all you are right you have no idea what you are talking about, If i could restart/update the fucking servers i would have. I DO have a life outside of NU, and you telling me that i should be doing something for this community is besides the point. Just remember you might be a old fuck, but i have been looking after this community for over 7 years and ran it by myself for over 4 of those years, so you coming in here ranting about 1 month that it is not looked after correctly kinda sucks. My only point here is that not all things can be corrected on your time. Please be more careful in the future with your finger pointing.

P.s. I did get your msg and yes i did ask if jackd was on, then i was gone looking after my family with is 10,000 times more important, sorry if i stepped on your toes. But buck up my friend you are not the only one.

I love this community more than anyone can ever know, and yes i have been slacking as of late, but i think i am well over due for a break. You look after a community for 7 years and look after all the shit that i have for those 7 years and then you can come in here and tell me how to do things. until then you can suck a dick, sorry for the rant but i had to get it out.

Death i am sorry i had to be so blunt but your post really pissed me off.

death01
10-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Read the first sentence of the paragraph i clearly stated " Now im not sure if this is correct but i was told that Pasties has access to restart servers "

No reason to get offensive and hostile.

pasties
10-08-2010, 03:25 PM
well when you come in here and tell me how to do something that i have been doing for 7 years it kinda like pissing in ma cornflakes, as i said, no offense, but i had to say what i said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and dont get me wrong, some of the things that you said are not very far from the truth. Stabilty is our #1 priority, but life comes first man. This is a second thing for us, sio and i both work mad hours in the summer. We are trying to get things figured out but with each update it makes it harder.

death01
10-08-2010, 03:30 PM
I never told you how to do anything man. Sorry about those cornflakes !