PDA

View Full Version : Application for |W0rd|

DevilHell
09-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Hello I am COB-HC | DevilHell | A4N-N4A***
In this server N/U Office 24/7 and in the Screen it appears in the middle of the game Want to be |W0rd|? And I say "YeS!" But it says Post in Our Forums!
So I post to ask If I can be in W0rd and how do I enter..
Thank You

DevilHell

anthonyds5
09-11-2010, 09:29 PM
http://www.n00bunlimited.net/index.php?pageid=recruit << W0rd sign ups.

<JohnnyBoy>
09-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Hey Devil try going to this page and apply their!
n00b Unlimited (http://www.n00bunlimited.net/index.php?pageid=recruit)
Good Luck

anthonyds5
09-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Yea what Johnny said fucker.

Rogue Ops
09-19-2010, 07:55 PM
I guarantee it will take a while to get a response though. I applied 4 or 5 months ago and never heard a peep.

anthonyds5
09-19-2010, 07:58 PM
I guarantee it will take a while to get a response though. I applied 4 or 5 months ago and never heard a peep.

Cause your not wanted Rogue. Kidding ask Jackd / Pasties / Sios to be in there o.O

Rogue Ops
09-19-2010, 08:00 PM
Cause your not wanted Rogue. Kidding ask Jackd / Pasties / Sios to be in there o.O
Will do.

SkYliNeGTR
09-19-2010, 11:55 PM

They wont say yes and they wont say no, but they will point you to the only person who judges whether your WOrd material or not - Maller.

SmurfSniper
09-20-2010, 05:19 AM
actually.... I am not sure if maller is still in charge of that or not skyline... then again I could be wrong

TiberianSun
09-20-2010, 09:31 AM
actually.... I am not sure if maller is still in charge of that or not skyline... then again I could be wrong

hes still in charge from what I believe. But hes simply never on that much...... so why don't we just have somebody else fill in his position???? Well......some answers are better off untold......

However, if we did have somebody else in charger of that, it could POTENTIALLY be GROWING this community further, because this community is losing PEOPLE and PEOPLE are what makes communities grow. Also, PEOPLE give communities MONEY for whatever reason.....and for some reason it makes paying the bills that much easier!!!!! yay!!!!!

But i'm not pointing out the obvious because this community needs more PEOPLE and more MONEY for the server's well being. What I am trying to point out is that theres POTENTIAL to making the server's grow and you should take it from the balls (like scorch does) and let it see where it gets us in the future.

Mongoloid
09-20-2010, 03:10 PM
I agree with u tib i will get wit the elders haha and we will figure this out