PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Pet <3

NessaV214
08-23-2010, 11:50 AM
Hiii guys! First, i was to apologize that i havent got the time to post stuff on here. Ive been too busy with work lately. ANYWAY I would like to share to ya'll my new family member! I recently got a dwraf hamsterrr <3 . Its name is ChEEky... I dont know how i got the name... It kindda popped up when i first saw him at the pet store. LOL So far hes the bestest thing ive got! i grew up with my parents and they are the most meanest parents everrr! they wouldnt allow me to have any pets in home :cry:. Now that i dont live with them anymore, i have more freedom! Appearently, this is my first pet!!! :-D

Feel free to post anything about your pet here. I would love to hear them too!!! :)

Mongoloid
08-23-2010, 01:02 PM
that a mouse u caught in ur house? ewww hahah jk i got a cat and 2 dogs one full bred Pitbull and the other german shep/pitbull

X-Storm
08-23-2010, 01:09 PM
I would post the picture of my pet, but Dot do not want me to post anything of him :<

NessaV214
08-23-2010, 01:24 PM
I would post the picture of my pet, but Dot do not want me to post anything of him :<

LMAOOO DOT wouldnt allow u to have him as a pet. THATS WHAT HE SAID.... :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that a mouse u caught in ur house? ewww hahah jk i got a cat and 2 dogs one full bred Pitbull and the other german shep/pitbull

everyone says that a lot LOL he does look like a mouse...
my mom said the same. She freaked out at first, it was funny!

Scorch
08-23-2010, 02:25 PM
Hey butt buddy no talking about them post them muahahah <3

SmurfSniper
08-23-2010, 02:32 PM
here is my sugar glider. His names Loki and the name definately fits! He is always getting into something he shouldnt. Tried to train him to do a flying attack from the curtains but it just backfired..... O_o he only jumps at me...

and the gliding pic.... its just one I found online to show what he looks like when he glides :P

Mongoloid
08-23-2010, 02:37 PM
looks like a possum smurf ahhaha

SmurfSniper
08-23-2010, 02:40 PM
lol well mongo..... actually.... they are marsupials, so an opossum is like a distant cousin :P and in the states its probably the closest relative. So yea

Scorch
08-23-2010, 02:44 PM
I wanna play with it smurf :'(

NessaV214
08-23-2010, 03:11 PM
here is my sugar glider. His names Loki and the name definately fits! He is always getting into something he shouldnt. Tried to train him to do a flying attack from the curtains but it just backfired..... O_o he only jumps at me...

and the gliding pic.... its just one I found online to show what he looks like when he glides :P

wow... i am impressed. Thats so cool tho. its so cuteee btw! what do they eat?

Kaley Fan
08-23-2010, 03:43 PM
fuck's a dwarf hamster :P

<JohnnyBoy>
08-23-2010, 05:16 PM
i'll give it about 3-5 more days before someone in her family will eat it! jkjk
so is the hamster still trying to hide from you?:-D

pooper
08-23-2010, 05:17 PM
Hiii guys! First, i was to apologize that i havent got the time to post stuff on here. Ive been too busy with work lately. ANYWAY I would like to share to ya'll my new family member! I recently got a dwraf hamsterrr <3 . Its name is ChEEky... I dont know how i got the name... It kindda popped up when i first saw him at the pet store. LOL So far hes the bestest thing ive got! i grew up with my parents and they are the most meanest parents everrr! they wouldnt allow me to have any pets in home :cry:. Now that i dont live with them anymore, i have more freedom! Appearently, this is my first pet!!! :-D

Feel free to post anything about your pet here. I would love to hear them too!!! :)

i think it is majority of viet parents that don't allow pets b/c i never had a pet before :( btw i see your LV bag behind your monitor...looks like a speedie bag :)

SmurfSniper
08-23-2010, 05:26 PM
wow... i am impressed. Thats so cool tho. its so cuteee btw! what do they eat?

I feed mine mostly fruits and vegetables.... they cant have anything citrus and a few other things... but for the most part they will eat anything you eat. They love mountain dew! lol or anything sweet for that matter

NessaV214
08-23-2010, 05:30 PM
i think it is majority of viet parents that don't allow pets b/c i never had a pet before :( btw i see your LV bag behind your monitor...looks like a speedie bag :)

LOL your right! it's a speedy 25 lol next to it is my black coach. i have many purses place all around my house! its a bad habit.... yea my parents hates pets... it sucks. LOL well now that im living on my own its sooo much better.

pooper
08-23-2010, 05:32 PM
LOL your right! it's a speedy 25 lol next to it is my black coach. i have many purses place all around my house! its a bad habit.... yea my parents hates pets... it sucks. LOL well now that im living on my own its sooo much better.

hahaha i knew it! i know a bag when i see one :) trust me you are not the only one with lots of it around the house now.

NessaV214
08-23-2010, 05:35 PM
I feed mine mostly fruits and vegetables.... they cant have anything citrus and a few other things... but for the most part they will eat anything you eat. They love mountain dew! lol or anything sweet for that matter

@ Smurf i only feed my hammy hamster food. It never eats all bc it likes to jump into its bowl and shuffle everything up and spills it everywheree! I sometimes feed it raisins from my cereal box ahhahh! only SOMETIMES as a treat... it loves it for the most part! :)

btw do u think its okay to shower it? is it possible for it to die tho? bc ive done research but some says u can... and some says u cant! so i dont know....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha i knew it! i know a bag when i see one :) trust me you are not the only one with lots of it around the house now.

dont get me wrong!

thats my only lv hahah (first)

im a fan of coach bags. <3

Mongoloid
08-23-2010, 07:35 PM
dont let scorch play wit it him means to do mean unsafe things to it wink wink

Scorch
08-23-2010, 08:00 PM
dont let scorch play wit it him means to do mean unsafe things to it wink wink
oh oh oh im already getting ideas yum yum lol wink wink jk 8987((

SmurfSniper
08-24-2010, 05:05 AM
@ Smurf i only feed my hammy hamster food. It never eats all bc it likes to jump into its bowl and shuffle everything up and spills it everywheree! I sometimes feed it raisins from my cereal box ahhahh! only SOMETIMES as a treat... it loves it for the most part! :)

btw do u think its okay to shower it? is it possible for it to die tho? bc ive done research but some says u can... and some says u cant! so i dont know....

eh.... shower what? your hamster... I wouldnt shower it... what I would do is take a damp rag and just rub lightly. loki has thumbs so he gets pissed and grabs the rag before I can do it

pasties
08-24-2010, 03:48 PM
I bet mongo leaves his purses all over teh place too.... he has a bad habit of doing it....so says his bf(thats the man in his avatar)

NessaV214
08-24-2010, 03:49 PM
eh.... shower what? your hamster... I wouldnt shower it... what I would do is take a damp rag and just rub lightly. loki has thumbs so he gets pissed and grabs the rag before I can do it

LOL thats funnY! they seem smart no wonder why they do things they arnt allowed too like u said up thereee. hahah
for my hamster i bought this hamster quick&clean spray its like a instant shampoo that you just gotta spray on and leave it in. Ive done it couple times but i dont think my hamster like it bc of the smell.

i bet mongo leaves his purses all over teh place too.... He has a bad habit of doing it....so says his bf(thats the man in his avatar)

lmao!

Mongoloid
08-24-2010, 04:08 PM
pasties just jealous he isn't in my avatar hahaha

Anal Retentive French Fry
08-28-2010, 12:54 AM
We have two cats at my place, when I move out i will probably adopt one of my own.

SmurfSniper
08-28-2010, 04:15 AM
lol loki likes cats!

but for some reason they run from him.......

ORGANDONOR
08-28-2010, 07:17 AM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do not shower it they are only suppost to take a dry bath which is in a powder

Mongoloid
08-28-2010, 01:10 PM
itchy powder

pooper
08-28-2010, 03:30 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do not shower it they are only suppost to take a dry bath which is in a powder

forget a shower...give it a bubble bath.

NessaV214
08-28-2010, 06:13 PM
HAHAH! itchy powder... ummm

Yea i went to the pet store the other day and the guy there recommended the dry powder bath( dust bath) They say hamster likes it a lot. They would roll back n fourth in it. Idk i bought it already but havnt tried yet. I might soon. Im trying to get all the school stuff done... it's been hectic! Anyway thank-you guys for sharing such interesting things here... AHAHAHAHH! :)

Mongoloid
08-29-2010, 12:34 AM
like a bird they bath in fricken dirt ahhaha

Captain Rizzo
08-29-2010, 08:05 PM
My eight pets pets all weigh over 1000lbs. Eat alot too... But I enjoy raising cattle. Would post pics. But all I have is this darned iPhone.

anthonyds5
08-29-2010, 08:09 PM
Lawl.

ORGANDONOR
08-31-2010, 05:48 AM
the dirt helps with fleas and shit mongo you dumb ass

Mongoloid
08-31-2010, 01:04 PM
i take it u hard some time in the dirt bath org? aahahahahhahaha