PDA

View Full Version : MVP & stats

onehit
08-15-2010, 05:05 AM
Is there a reason why we don't have the achievements available on office and d2? these r the MAIN 2 that really need it. I have to go over to n00bsalad or another community (which i do not like to do) just to get my achievements and mvp in office and d2. This is getting kinda old having to go to a NON N\U community server for this reason. I think its stupid that they are not turned on and is prolly why were not nearly as full as we used to be in office. I for one would like them turned on and think it will help boost our community. EVERY other server DOES have them on, were are the ONLY community that DOES NOT. apparently the only servers that DO have them turned on is GG and DM. Im sorry to say it, but since the update came out, I have spent more time on another community server than i have since i have STARTED playing CSS in 06. Just giving you guys my POV of things.

O, and if its a vote that you want to see how many players want it on, i dont think 5 people would vote for them off. just saying.

-onehit

pasties
08-15-2010, 08:43 AM
why are they not on in the first place?

sean7488
08-15-2010, 09:04 AM
Yea I'd like them on as well. And ever since they've been turned off I've been getting spam in console about it.

onehit
08-15-2010, 11:59 AM
same here sean it spams it like 30 times after each and every round in console

TiberianSun
08-15-2010, 09:13 PM
they turned them off to see if it would prevent lag in the servers............ anyways thats what i heard. I could careless if they were on or not, steam just deletes and fucks up my stats/achievements so i stopped giving a fuck awhile ago

sean7488
08-16-2010, 08:20 AM
It could also be why the servers have been lower in population during the day than normal. Just my 2 cents.

anthonyds5
08-16-2010, 08:21 AM
Possibly Sean.