PDA

View Full Version : banned lol (EpOx)

lustkillu
08-14-2010, 04:24 PM
I got banned by freebase cuz he started saying i can see through walls cuz i prefired him lol. so i ignored it and he got a knife kill on me int he deathmatch server so i was like "OH you douche bagel!" in a non offensive way and he was like call mje a douche again so i did. lol. if this is wrong place ill put it somewhere else i havnt been on forums in a long ass time. OH!!!! and um nitehawk you owe me my congratulatory blowjob for being rank 1 last month siosis said so! i leave in 5 days for the rest of my military training so make it quick ;)

pasties
08-14-2010, 04:26 PM
u r unbanned.

lustkillu
08-14-2010, 04:28 PM
thanks pasties :) i wont listen to him next time. ill be gone in 4 days anywho till november 11th. thanks again though.

SmurfSniper
08-14-2010, 04:47 PM
with how you act in there I would have banned you too! so personally I think you should serve your time out

pasties
08-15-2010, 08:45 AM
a week for calling someone a douche? I dont think so....maybe a hour, or five.... but not a week.

Kaley Fan
08-15-2010, 10:39 AM
I say keep him banned. I don't like max either!

SmurfSniper
08-15-2010, 05:27 PM
a week?.... I say change it to a damn month :P

FrEeBaSe
08-16-2010, 12:34 AM
That wasnt his first offense. He has been warned over and over and over again, and finally i got sick of his mouth. Epox does nothing to help the quality of the server and only aids in pissing people off, especially the ones who help pay for the server.
I have been an admin for over two years and have banned about twelve people total, i dont overshoot my admin powers at all. This asshat needs to go and he should take xray vision with him.

TiberianSun
08-16-2010, 01:48 AM
seriously a ban for a week freebase? you're too easy. WAY longer imo. All he does is simple run his mouth. Literally thats all he does. Every time I come into the server all he does is talk. Mostly shit.......

IDK but whatever happened to ask questions first then do something??? not do something and ask questions later? you didn't even ask.....

Jackd
08-16-2010, 05:12 AM
My problem with this guy is he talks too much shit. Trashing talking is fine and could be fun with some people but what this guy does is he talks down to the players. He talks down to the players who are obviously new.

I told him the other day to stop with all the shit talking or go play somewhere else.

This community is built on attracting newer players and they are supposed to feel welcomed and comfortable playing our servers and not to be shit on because they got a random shot on someone better then them.

If I see him doing it in the servers again my ban maybe longer then his basic training.

Miguel
08-16-2010, 11:24 AM
You wont listen to him next time? He's a freakin admin.

pasties
08-16-2010, 03:56 PM
well obviously i missed all these other occurances, I just seen him say that and get banned for a week. That is not justified, now myself hearing all these complaints i am wondering if i did the wrong thing.. you should of told me these things freebase, I am sorry if i overstepped my bounds.
He is unbanned now, but if this shit keeps up, go ahead and ban him

again sorry freebase.... next time i will ask you more info.

pasties

FrEeBaSe
08-17-2010, 01:31 PM
No problem pasties, I can totally see your point of view at the time. I tried to message you right away but you werent on my friends list at that time and I didnt want to drag the discussion amongst the server. No worries the issue will solve itself in time I believe. Thanks for your reply.

SmurfSniper
08-18-2010, 05:10 AM
yeah, so.... it about solved itself real quick last night.....

enderless
08-18-2010, 06:02 AM
Lol how so smurf?

Jackd
08-18-2010, 07:02 AM
????

yeah, so.... it about solved itself real quick last night.....

Kaley Fan
08-18-2010, 09:43 AM
How can there be two Kung Fu masters? It's mind boggling. There can only be one. I say Jackd vs Ender in crackhouse 1 on 1 to fight this out!

Yes i have seen ender b hop in crack :p

DoT
08-18-2010, 10:29 AM
How can there be two Kung Fu masters? It's mind boggling. There can only be one. I say Jackd vs Ender in crackhouse 1 on 1 to fight this out!

Yes i have seen ender b hop in crack :p

spam.

Kaley Fan
08-19-2010, 12:26 AM
spam.

Well well what do we have here. A third kung fu master :o