PDA

View Full Version : HELP x(

squaG
08-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Hi, i was banned from the noobunlimited server in de_dust2 and i was wondering if you can PLEASE UNBAN ME my friend was on my computer playing css and on the internet, and so when i went to bring my dog outside to do his business, he apparently downloaded some hack and then he used it :evil: I AM REALLY PISSED OFF AT HIM please unban me X(
this is the ip address > 74.86.201.242:27015
thanks, oh btw my account name is Squag
email me at hube_cube@hotmail.com

ussoldier36
08-23-2008, 04:35 PM
who was the admin who banned you?, I looked on the banlist and your not on there.

siosios
08-23-2008, 04:44 PM
sorry buddy but you are responsible for your account. all bans are perm for a player using hacks in our servers

buy a new steam account if you would like to come back to N/U.

thanks
siosios

Scribe
08-23-2008, 05:00 PM
wow, my dog hacked my netwerk.

HellscreamsRage
08-23-2008, 06:01 PM
Hi, i was banned from the noobunlimited server in de_dust2 and i was wondering if you can PLEASE UNBAN ME my friend was on my computer playing css and on the internet, and so when i went to bring my dog outside to do his business, he apparently downloaded some hack and then he used it :evil: I AM REALLY PISSED OFF AT HIM please unban me X(
this is the ip address > 74.86.201.242:27015
thanks, oh btw my account name is Squag
email me at hube_cube@hotmail.com

So in the time it took you to let your dog circle three times and squirt, some friend found out where he could get some hacks, downloaded them, and decided to use them in our server?

sorry charlie no sale

enderless
08-23-2008, 07:54 PM
^lol that pretty much sums it up...

The "well my brother/aunt/sister's cat hacked, not me" BS doesn't fly.

Next time log out. :)