PDA

View Full Version : Almost got into a fistfight at work

Shotgun
08-14-2010, 07:47 AM
So basically,
I work at a YMCA and I'm in Special Services program, irrelevant. Anyway I had a friend who is 22 another who is 16. Theres a girl who is 21, really sweet person and another girl who is 19 and another sweet girl. Basically yesterday the 16 year old and some other counselors told the 21 year old that I made some comment about her boyfriend, something that I never did. I've never met the guy and honestly I pretty much like everyone so I wouldnt really ever say anything. Anywho, the girl was mad at me but then she talked to me and she was alright. The guy who is 22 overheard me telling the 19 year old and the 21 year old that he was the only that made a comment but it wasn't bad, I was just saying that the only time we ever talked about the guy was in that particular context. So I'm sitting there and the 22 year old runs over and pushes and says why are you talking shit behind my back, what the fuck. He misunderstood something and thinks that I said that HE made a bad comment, which wasn't the case at all. He is acting like a total tard and told me that if he sees me out of work he's going to fucking kill me. What do I do, because I may see him out of work. He's taller and pretty ripped but I can pretty much kill him. Do I stay and take a fucking beating and keep my job and let him fuck himself over or do I fight back and risk getting in fucking trouble.

Dan

TiberianSun
08-14-2010, 08:12 AM
The best thing to do is to use your mouth. Not your hands......and if you're asian not your feet.

Shotgun
08-14-2010, 09:37 AM
Lol I tried to use my mouth but the response I got was, do you want to be so close to me right now. Like this guy is 22 and he's resorting to 15 year old locker room bully crap. He's such a good person, I mean I'm not perfect either, and I don't really wanna lose him as a friend you know.

pasties
08-14-2010, 10:36 AM
punch to the throat, and a kick to the nuts. Always solves everything.

anthonyds5
08-14-2010, 10:50 AM
I don't think that will work on Sios cause he has balls of steel. ;)

pooper
08-14-2010, 01:25 PM
The best thing to do is to use your mouth. Not your hands......and if you're asian not your feet.

lol and if you are asian not your feet? Just take a baseball bat and smash his car windows and slash his tires.

Kaley Fan
08-14-2010, 01:42 PM
I don't think that will work on Sios cause he has balls of steel. ;)

No matter what you do don't try and suck up to him like storm striker does to everyone on n/u.....

Fuck him up!

Scorch
08-14-2010, 03:22 PM
No matter what you do don't try and suck up to him like storm striker does to everyone on n/u.....

Fuck him up!
Fuck off storms my bitch i keep him in order(don't be an ass). Ehh alll i can tell you is ask yourself, do you want to keep your job or take the chance of getting your ass kick or you kick his ass and probaly get his girl. If thats the only job you got or you have worked up in the ranks and levels in that job then i guess keep it. But if its like a little shit job you dont care i'd say go for it. On another note Siosios does have balls of steel, thats why i bought a cutting torch the other day for pasties.Basically don't be a dumbass like kaley and loose something you can't afford back. The bitch still owes me my money back but ill accept in other forms of payment D: jk%%##d

X-Storm
08-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Fuck off storms my bitch i keep him in order(don't be an ass). Ehh alll i can tell you is ask yourself, do you want to keep your job or take the chance of getting your ass kick or you kick his ass and probaly get his girl. If thats the only job you got or you have worked up in the ranks and levels in that job then i guess keep it. But if its like a little shit job you dont care i'd say go for it. On another note Siosios does have balls of steel, thats why i bought a cutting torch the other day for pasties.Basically don't be a dumbass like kaley and loose something you can't afford back. The bitch still owes me my money back but ill accept in other forms of payment D: jk%%##d

I am the Real Storm! He is a look-a-like!

Kaley Fan
08-14-2010, 04:27 PM

LOL! Scorch you obviously would accept other homosexual forms of payment from storm striker :D.

If you kicked his ass and had good reason I'm sure managment would understand. As long as it's not in front of the kids :P but then again i never have worked there, so You would know best. If youw ant to keep your job don't push the envelope too far. Push it far enough to make a point to the other guy, but not enough to lose your job.

Where i work we are awarded strikes when we fuck up, unless it's serious. So It's up to you what you want to do. No one can beat up the guy for you. Scorch would get beat up.... So I think you should do what you think is right.

Scorch
08-14-2010, 04:29 PM
LOL! Scorch you obviously would accept other homosexual forms of payment from storm striker :D.

Scorch would get beat up.... So I think you should do what you think is right.
You damn straight he is my bitch if want a bj i get one ! :D and i wouldnt get beat up :D

Kaley Fan
08-15-2010, 12:31 AM
You damn straight he is my bitch if want a bj i get one ! :D and i wouldnt get beat up :D

great grammer

if i want a bj. it's if i WANTED a bj

My work here is done:

http://ladadeeda.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/GrammarPolice.gif

onehit
08-15-2010, 05:18 AM
shotgun....shotgun....shotgun....dude look, i have gotten into MANY MANY fist fights with friends of mine, and %80 of them i am still friends with because life goes on and sometimes friends will always be friends no matter what happens. Especially my sisters boyfriend, i have known that mother fucker for over 6 years now , he is actually the one who introduced me into CSS, anyways, we were drinking one night and he tried to choke my sister, and a week or so b4 that my sister said he was beating her, so that night when i saw him do that i wooped his ass up and down the driveway, not ONE SCRATCH on me at all! he was very fucked up, bruised up and bleeding, since HE was in the wrong, cops took HIM to jail and since he IS my sisters boyfriend and baby daddy, when he got out of jail, he apolagized to me for what he did and we moved on.

ALSO, you NEVER, EVER EVER EVER wanna back down from a fight, then you just look like a pussy, and we made fun of kids like that in HS. So basically, if you DO see him outside of work, and he starts shit, talk shit back, and if he swings at you first, punch him in the chest ( mainly where the abs are, if you hit hard enough he wont be able to breathe much) then instantly punch him in the jaw, then use your leg to get him on the ground, then lay it into him, this has NEVER failed outa the 6 or 7 fights i used this technique in.

Miguel
08-15-2010, 11:39 AM
I am the Real Storm! He is a look-a-like!

^ O.G. Storm

Shotgun
08-17-2010, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=Kaley Fan;34642]great grammer

My work here is done:

http://ladadeeda.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/GrammarPolice.gif[/QUOTE

GRAMMER? GRAMMAR TARDSICLE!

Kaley Fan
08-17-2010, 05:35 PM
[QUOTE=Kaley Fan;34642]great grammer

My work here is done:

http://ladadeeda.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/GrammarPolice.gif[/QUOTE

GRAMMER? GRAMMAR TARDSICLE!

Shotgun= http://images.cafepress.com/image/15320283_400x400.png

DoT
08-18-2010, 09:15 PM
or you kick his ass and probaly get his girl.

that shit dont work no more. nowadays bitches be all "oh you did that for me? how did it benefit me" or some fucked up shit like that when you fight for them.
so i learn DONT EVER fight over a bitch, cuz when her fuck ass turns around and does you wrong you gonna regret that shit.

@shotgun - dont get bullied. if buddy wants to talk his shit let him though, shit talkin is not fightin, when hands start flyin is when you're actually fightin. so as long as he is just talkin his shit and havin fun reliving middle school, let him.
once he starts throwin those hands, stay calm and handle yours. most fights end fast because dumbass dudes just throw hands like hell because theyre mad, just get back, wait for his big ass to throw, scoop him up and blow him away.