PDA

View Full Version : The reason I try to sell player models... (From S-Low Forums)

Natalya
08-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Okay so here's my story... And this is the truth I'm not making any of this shit up or exaggerating this is the serious shit.

My car looks like this:

http://a91.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/18/l_87c16e46fce0fcdb9256ca3d6860e61a.jpg

I want my car to look like this:

http://www.annihilatorcustoms.com/main/images/ED1/05_mustangstallioncomplete.jpg

I get paid $9/hr but I only get 9 hrs. Therefore I need to come online and extort people into buying player models from me so I will do all the shit jobs. I will do the 8 prisoner reskin compiles. I'll do everything. But I'm not gonna finish anything I start until someone gives me money for it which is what happened to toco. So yea. But if u do get me to do it and you pay me you won't be disappointed I'll do everything to make the model(s?) as awesome as possible. I also do sourcemod plugin scripting if you want that for your server.

Basically this is all so my car can go from pwn to pimp and I can crip walk like a G both on the S-Low Forums and IRL.

Now you know. Now you all know. :(

anthonyds5
08-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Poor Natalya . I will gladly pay / buy one of your players models . Just how much are you selling them for. Also I'll try to get people to be interested on your work.

Scorch
08-03-2010, 01:32 PM
....:sad: :wtf: haha no hatin from me. To tell you the truth thats what i used to do when i first started to script i would sell some really good ones for like $5-10 and those expression 2 chips on gmod hell i could sell 10 really cool ones for like $30. It aint no problem!

Natalya
08-03-2010, 02:22 PM
Lol nice Scorch u know how it feels to be a hustler. ;)

anthonyds5
08-03-2010, 02:23 PM
Scorch getting his groove on Nat :D

Natalya
08-04-2010, 11:21 AM
@N00bs: Crip Walk = a dance done by the Crips to diss the Bloods

BioHaZarD69
08-04-2010, 01:30 PM
hell yeah Nat scorch know how to hustle..in fact just last week he hustled me out of a brand new i mean brand NEW #2 pencil! I cant believe he talked me into giving it to him..it was my favorite pencil to :(. lmao

PS nice car by the way. almost bought the stang crimson red, convert a couple years ago.

Scorch
08-04-2010, 01:49 PM
you damn straight i liked pencil yet my oompa loompa ass ate it :D by the way nat doesnt know how to c-walk! :D

Mongoloid
08-04-2010, 02:44 PM
what i do for extra cash nat is pretty much talk my game in my supermarkets and word gets around to see me if you got a problem. so they ask to fix there PC's and boom i charge em friends im fare to others well just say they dont get the sale price ahhahaa