PDA

View Full Version : Admin abuse!

2.random
07-21-2010, 01:51 PM
WELL LETS START OFF BY SAYING KRAVIN DOES NOT LIKE ME FOR SHIT. HE THINKS IM IGNORANT! WELL WHEN HE WOULD KILL ME HE TELLS ME "EAT THAT" WHAT EVER SHOWBOATING AT TIMES AND I DO THE SAME WHEN I KILL HIM AT TIMES.

WELL I WAS IN OFFICE THIS MORNING PLAYING HAVE A GOOD TIME LIKE NORMAL AND IT COMES DOWN TO ME AND KRAVIN.(ME NOT KNOWING THIS TILL AFTER I KILL HIM) WELL I THROW A FLASH SIDE HALL JUMP OUT AND KILLED HIM WITH A GLOCK AND SAID WOW BAD AND HIT MY BIND (YOUMAD?)

THEN SEEING IT WAS HIM I KILLED AT THE START OF THE NEXT ROUND I STARTED TO SAY IN JUST KINDING KRAVIN IM SORRY DUDE. WELL THEN I GET HIT WITH THE MUTE AND GAGE STICK ON MY ASS!

|W0rd|Donkey: lmao here we go again.
Kumar: who muted you?
|W0rd|Donkey: kravin. cuz after i killed him i said so bad.... then typed youmad?
|W0rd|Donkey: then i was saying im jk kravin and he muted then gaged me.
Kumar: so that doesnt constitute it
|W0rd|Donkey: yeah i know dude.
Kumar: everyone talks shit who care.

so i got muted and i left it a lone. well 3-7 rounds pass and im still muted. so i retried after being afk i come in the server and say i need to retry cuz someone left me muted and gaged for to long. then he muted and gaged again. then i was kick for spam flooding bullshit thing. so i came back in the server and did not open my mouth nothing. just play about half a round goes by and he muted then i type dude trying to find out the reason for this still then i was gaged before able to ask.

If this is not abuse then i dont know what is! i said bad to 1 person and muted and gaged for god knows how long he would have left me like that!

kumar mad the point up top... (everyone talks shit) that is still no reason for a mute and gage wheather the guy does not like me or not. i did not disrespect him. i just commented on his lack of skill in css.

please get back to me as to why i was muted and gaged for so long for somthing so small.

-donkey

KraVin
07-21-2010, 04:40 PM
Yes Donkey .. i did mute and gag u ... you are ALWAYS rude and ignorant on the server towards me and other players .. if you want to act like i child , i will put you in the corner and treat you like a child ... the reason why you were AUTO kicked by server is because you kept spamming in admin chat .. over and over again .. UMAD? After i mute you , you quit and rejoined like all the other children do .. so i mute and gag you again .. then you did it one more time. Usually when this happens the child receives a ban for a day ( a spanking ) . But i knew that if i did that you would cry to Pasties bout it , that in return would make more work for him to go unban u .. even though you would have deserved it! So i muted you again .. when you can act like a grown up (or a big boy) ill treat you like one. This is NOT admin abuse ... This is a case of you needing to GROW UP!

Scorch
07-21-2010, 05:23 PM
Well from first hand i do know that you can act like a little child in-game to piss people off or get off on them rage quiting(the bind UMAD). I'm sure everyone or almost everyone has seen how you can act in-game and its really annoying. But i guess kravin was just fed up with your shit donkey.

2.random
07-21-2010, 05:37 PM
dude its not my fault u guys fucken suck at this game and rage because others are better. and the kicked for spamming is because i was seeing if i was ungaged yet by your sorry ass admin abuse. naw dude for you to jump to mutes and gags after dying 1 time is bullshit! if you got a problem with people being better kravin then get some hacks or something bro cuz i dont see ur skill ever improving.

i play to have fun and fuck around. who takes this game serious now and days? dude there are plenty of other dicks in the server that u need to focusing on who are braking the rules, and not me owning ur ass all the time. lol stop raging u seem like the kid!

-donkey
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well from first hand i do know that you can act like a little child in-game to piss people off or get off on them rage quiting(the bind UMAD). I'm sure everyone or almost everyone has seen how you can act in-game and its really annoying. But i guess kravin was just fed up with your shit donkey.

yes i can act like a dick and yes get off at people raging cuz i find it funny. and i only press my bind when kids start raging and or talking shit on there own. scorch i talk shit to u because you rage and you get mad and u talk shit so i do the same after.

-donkey

<JohnnyBoy>
07-21-2010, 07:14 PM
Well this really admin abuse because people who get muted/gagged should stay that way until the map changes or the admin decides to unmute/ungaggged you. Still i do question his methods.... But their is the rule that Admins Have Final Say!
To be honest if you leave and rejoin the server to avoid being muted/gagged that's breaking the rules by avoiding punishment and it should be a 1 day ban!
But lucky for you, kravin was being a nice guy and didn't ban you instead he let you stay and play, all you couldn't do is talk and type.

2.random
07-21-2010, 07:38 PM
johnny i know the rules. and i also know his ass had no rite to mute and gage that is the whole reason why i went around the miss placed punishment. you get it?

admin abuse = i go around it to find out his deal.

still abuse = i got to forums and post and hope you guys look at the main point and thats him doing stupid shit and abusing his admin!

-donkey

p.s. get it!?

rjk83
07-21-2010, 08:51 PM
johnny i know the rules. and i also know his ass had no rite to mute and gage that is the whole reason why i went around the miss placed punishment. you get it?

admin abuse = i go around it to find out his deal.

still abuse = i got to forums and post and hope you guys look at the main point and thats him doing stupid shit and abusing his admin!
-donkey
p.s. get it!?

Ohh.. thats the wrong answer... The correct response was:

admin abuse = act like a man and try to resolve the problem without trying to escalate the situation or "show the admin what's up"

On a more serious note,

I feel for you in this situation and I think that by all accounts you may (I stress may) have been treated unfairly. (I personally don't like the way that a NU Admin would call someone a baby and reference spanking and punishment about 5 times to a reg in public forums isn't very responsible). That being said, if you come and handle the matter in a respectful way, you will go much farther. What you are doing here is putting the admins (and other dedicated members of the community) immediately on the defensive by acting "aggressive".

The owners of NU are extremely fair in the way in which they deal with people that think there is a problem so I would try to sit back and at least let a Jr. Owner / Owner comment on it before getting into the back and forth stuff.

Just a suggestion from an innocent bystander. Also, while I know that NU won't tolerate admin abuse, there is a rule that "Admin's have the final say". What that means is that you need to submit to the admin decision in game, even if you feel it is "incorrect". Then, try to talk to that admin on the side and work it out and/or bring it up the food chain to a Jr. Owner or Owner if you feel you are being mistreated. They WILL handle it in due time, but just relax and let them look at the situation and then make a decision so that you don't offend other people and cause the issue to get even bigger.

Realizing it's not my business so take it for what it is worth.

Shotgun
07-21-2010, 09:20 PM
dude its not my fault u guys fucken suck at this game and rage because others are better. and the kicked for spamming is because i was seeing if i was ungaged yet by your sorry ass admin abuse. naw dude for you to jump to mutes and gags after dying 1 time is bullshit! if you got a problem with people being better kravin then get some hacks or something bro cuz i dont see ur skill ever improving.

i play to have fun and fuck around. who takes this game serious now and days? dude there are plenty of other dicks in the server that u need to focusing on who are braking the rules, and not me owning ur ass all the time. lol stop raging u seem like the kid!

-donkey
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes i can act like a dick and yes get off at people raging cuz i find it funny. and i only press my bind when kids start raging and or talking shit on there own. scorch i talk shit to u because you rage and you get mad and u talk shit so i do the same after.

-donkey

Hey man take it easy, this isn't getting you anywhere. Just because you may be better doesn't mean you have the right to be rude. I love both of you guys, but take it easy, this is a community for people who play well and people who don't not everyone is as leet as me...

badfish
07-21-2010, 10:00 PM
another one of these threads ??? donkey is king of being abused.
....baddie

SeanConnery
07-21-2010, 10:13 PM
caps lock is cruise control for cool.

khaotik
07-21-2010, 10:44 PM
Generally, if you are gagged, or muted for any reason, its warranted.
Now, depending on the type of reason for being mute/gagged, there are differnet penalites.
Being loud mouthed, foul, whatever, I can see mute/gag for a few rounds. However, Annoying binds on the other hand, I dont mind leaving a gag/mute in palce for over a map cycle.
Ask around NS about that.=D.
Another things, is if they rejoin, at ANY time after tha, I Will remute/gag them, since they are avoiding punishment. The fact you rejoined, is not abuse at all if he remutes/gaggs you.

Simple Form.

He mute/gagged you.
You Rejoined to get ungagged/unmuted.
You get remuted/gagged.
I fail to see the abuse.

Im an outsider as well so..
/hide

household 6
07-21-2010, 10:57 PM
Donkey, it is funny you say admin abuse now to Kravin. You were saying the same thing about me last night. You have been pretty obnoxious lately. You act like the rules don't apply to you and that you are better than everyone else. With every kill you get you rub it in people's faces. You make rude comments and test people beyond their limits. The thing is, for some reason, people follow you. After your "little episode" last night with me I ended up banning 3 other people for admin abuse. They followed your smart ass attitude and thought that because you talked to me that way they could too. There were other admins on at the time too. No offense but I am glad I am not the only admin that has trouble with you. The server rules apply to you just like anyone else. You run your mouth and get muted. You don't get the point so you talk shit in chat and you get gagged then cry about admin abuse. Us admins are the ones getting abused by you.
Wow. After reading all posts now, are you serious? Look at how he is calling admins dumbass and stupid and saying how he is better than everyone. And you really wonder why people mute/gag you? It is not this one time that you rejoin to get out of punishment! You ALWAYS do that. You abuse admins all the time. The posts you have done today would even be considered as abuse! I truly hope Sios and/or Jackd or Pasties do something about you and your sorry attitude!

anthonyds5
07-21-2010, 11:12 PM
True that House.

Scorch
07-21-2010, 11:22 PM
Very true house very very true rock on chick!

Rogue Ops
07-22-2010, 12:18 AM
He did the same shit the other day when I was in the server. I ended up kicking him since he couldn't learn to shut his fucking mouth.

sacabu
07-22-2010, 03:52 AM
caps lock is cruise control for cool.

u just felt like sayin that, haha

siosios
07-22-2010, 04:40 AM
all of you know just as well as anyone else that plays regularly in our servers that i dont put up with rude and idiotic behavior in them.

trying to make people rage is not how n/u and w0rd operates either, if you want to do that go hang out with the mygot clan members that enjoy trashing the game for other people and remove the w0rd tag.

ive had numarous complaints about you donkey in the game server and told the admin to deal with it how they see fit.

sio

major
07-22-2010, 07:32 AM
Well i agree with house is donkey kicked out of word?

2.random
07-22-2010, 10:28 AM
Donkey, it is funny you say admin abuse now to Kravin. You were saying the same thing about me last night. You have been pretty obnoxious lately. You act like the rules don't apply to you and that you are better than everyone else. With every kill you get you rub it in people's faces. You make rude comments and test people beyond their limits. The thing is, for some reason, people follow you. After your "little episode" last night with me I ended up banning 3 other people for admin abuse. They followed your smart ass attitude and thought that because you talked to me that way they could too. There were other admins on at the time too. No offense but I am glad I am not the only admin that has trouble with you. The server rules apply to you just like anyone else. You run your mouth and get muted. You don't get the point so you talk shit in chat and you get gagged then cry about admin abuse. Us admins are the ones getting abused by you.
Wow. After reading all posts now, are you serious? Look at how he is calling admins dumbass and stupid and saying how he is better than everyone. And you really wonder why people mute/gag you? It is not this one time that you rejoin to get out of punishment! You ALWAYS do that. You abuse admins all the time. The posts you have done today would even be considered as abuse! I truly hope Sios and/or Jackd or Pasties do something about you and your sorry attitude!

the only admins that i have problems with are the shit ones that dont know how to do there job right. (household, kravin) just because you guys dont like me does not mean you need to abuse your admin. i never say shit to you guys untill you open yours. and house ive already talked about you and how bad of an admin you are. kicking for no reason muteing gageing. stupid shit like that.

i told some kid to shut up then told him i was kiding and you started on by saying i need to shut up and shit like that. i started to tell u chill out im just jokeing with him and the you muted me and gaged me. then after being ungaged the following round i asked you way did u mute and gage me i was just playing with the kid and and you kicked me for disrespect! how is a question disrespect to an admin?

i never have had problems in all the years i played at n/u but now there is problems with these admins! (only 2 kravin/ houshold)

yo ops just shut up well ur ahead! no one was talking to you in office. i was talking shit to nitehawk like we always do and u go and kick me and your ass has no idea what is going on. all you admins butt into shit that does not need ur attention or ur admining.

kravin = abuse
household= shit of an admin and abuse!(i think others feel the same way too)

-donkey

BioHaZarD69
07-22-2010, 10:56 AM
ok thats enough of this arguing and bitching.

This topic is closed until Sios,Jackd and Pasties decide what to do about this situation.

pasties
07-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Donkey if i hear you speak to my admins like this again i will personally ban you myself, House and kravin both came to me to ask what should we do since, you have been here so long and they did not want to step on anyones toes.. You can call them shitty admins if you wish. The long and the short of it is, they are admins! you are not! what the fuck they say in the servers goes! and that is that. If you do not like what they do to you, or what they say to you, than dont play with them! From what i see neither one of them did anything to you, other than follow the rules that i set in place, did they do what i would of done, not necessarily...but everyone is diff.
I dont blame them one bit, if you spoke to me like you speak to them, do you think you would be around? you know the answer to that one.

From now on, if they do what they do, make a post on the forums and we will deal with it, not you and the admin! Is that understood. Dont be a dick and this shit wont happen.

When you got in a fight with house the other day and you msg'd me saying that you got banned, I asked if you were being a cocky douchebag! and you said yes. so dont come in here like you are one lil innocent cs player. Cause we all know diff!

khaotik
07-22-2010, 08:04 PM
HouseHold is a great admin.
She has her own way of doing things, but let me tell you.
If your doing your job right, You are Going to be accused of admin abuse.
Comes with the territory.

Just pointing out, your attitude sucks.
Insulting admins, cruising with CAPS, being generally an ass,
How would anyone be able to say anything about how you act.
Its just showing immaturity.

Ive seen good admins, and Ive seen bad admins.
House isnt one.
I cant say anything about Kravin, since I do not play with him. But i really doubt Hous did anything to abuse you.